Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

04/04/2013 new

(Quote) Steven-958229 said: Batman he has cooler HouseWould you rather apples or oranges
(Quote) Steven-958229 said:



Batman he has cooler House

Would you rather apples or oranges



--hide--

Oranges - - - they're good as anti-oxidants, rich in vitamin C, vit A, vit B1, B6, potassium, calcium, etc.

Would you rather be a carpet or linoleum?

LOCKED
04/04/2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Oranges - - - they're good as anti-oxidants, rich in vitamin C, vit A, vit B1, B6, potassiu...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:


Oranges - - - they're good as anti-oxidants, rich in vitamin C, vit A, vit B1, B6, potassium, calcium, etc.

Would you rather be a carpet or linoleum?

--hide--


linoleum

Would you rather comedy or romance

LOCKED
04/04/2013 new

(Quote) Steven-958229 said: Would you rather apples or oranges
(Quote) Steven-958229 said:

Would you rather apples or oranges

--hide--


oranges


Would you rather be sour pickle or sweet pickle?

LOCKED
04/04/2013 new

sour pickle

would you rather wear red velvet or blue suade shoes?

LOCKED
04/04/2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: sour pickle would you rather wear red velvet or blue suade shoes?
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

sour pickle

would you rather wear red velvet or blue suade shoes?

--hide--

blue suede shoes

Would you rather eat chocolate cake or red velvet cake?

LOCKED
04/04/2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Would you rather eat chocolate cake or red velvet cake?
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Would you rather eat chocolate cake or red velvet cake?

--hide--


red velvet cake yummmy


Would you rather be a dj or dancing?

LOCKED
04/05/2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: red velvet cake yummmy Would you rather be a dj or dancing?
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:


red velvet cake yummmy


Would you rather be a dj or dancing?

--hide--

a dj, it's less tiring hyper



would you rather play ice hockey or water polo?

LOCKED
04/05/2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: a dj, it's less tiring would you rather play ice hockey or water polo?<...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

a dj, it's less tiring



would you rather play ice hockey or water polo?

--hide--


water polo


would you rather live in space or under the sea

LOCKED
04/05/2013 new

(Quote) Steven-958229 said: would you rather live in space or under the sea
(Quote) Steven-958229 said:

would you rather live in space or under the sea

--hide--


under the sea with all God's beautiful and amazing creatures....


Would you rather walk or run the marathon?

LOCKED
04/05/2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: under the sea with all God's beautiful and amazing creatures.... Woul...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:


under the sea with all God's beautiful and amazing creatures....


Would you rather walk or run the marathon?

--hide--


walk I will get there when I get there


Would you rather The Monkees or The Beatles

LOCKED
Posts 171 - 180 of 200