Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: skydiving Would you rather be able to walk across water or swim under w...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

skydiving

Would you rather be able to walk across water or swim under water without needing to take a breath?

--hide--

Swim under water without needing to take a breath.

Would you rather have a lifetime supply of gummy worms or a lifetime supply of Swedish Fish?

Feb 14th 2013 new

Neither as I dont eat candy. crazy

Would rather watch a mushy gushy lovey-dovey chick flick...or watch a gory bloody horror film?

Feb 19th 2013 new

mushy gushy lovey dovey chick flick...faint

would you rather wear boots.... or flip flops?cool

Feb 19th 2013 new

Boots

Would you go zip-lining or bungee jumping

Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: mushy gushy lovey dovey chick flick... would you rather wear boots.... or flip flops? ...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

mushy gushy lovey dovey chick flick...

would you rather wear boots.... or flip flops?

--hide--

Boots is my cat hellokitty ... now why would I wear my cat scratchchin laughing ...
but I would MUCH rather wear hiking boots in the mountains any day! Sunrise

Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Greg-944560 said: Boots Would you go zip-lining or bungee jumping
(Quote) Greg-944560 said:

Boots

Would you go zip-lining or bungee jumping

--hide--

zip lining looks fun, and a better opportunity to see the nature around you...

Would you rather hike in the mountains, or sit under an umbrella at the beach?

Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) John-917143 said: Swim under water without needing to take a breath. Would you rather have ...
(Quote) John-917143 said:

Swim under water without needing to take a breath.

Would you rather have a lifetime supply of gummy worms or a lifetime supply of Swedish Fish?

--hide--

I'll take the Swedish Fish!!! (as long as it isn't lutefisk, which should never be eaten under any circumstance)

Feb 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Boots is my cat ... now why would I wear my cat ...but I would MUCH rather wear hiki...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Boots is my cat ... now why would I wear my cat ...
but I would MUCH rather wear hiking boots in the mountains any day!

--hide--
When I was a kid my friends dog was names Boots..these boots are made for walkin...beautiful mountian picture!

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: zip lining looks fun, and a better opportunity to see the nature around you...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

zip lining looks fun, and a better opportunity to see the nature around you...

Would you rather hike in the mountains, or sit under an umbrella at the beach?

--hide--

Hiking! Love to go hiking. It's theraputic. It's my way of being apart God's beauty. Though...I dont do mountains very well because of my short legs. but...I do love nature trails, and going deep into forests and nature parks. gardener

Would rather go on a Carnivale Cruise or go skiing?

Feb 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-898689 said: Hiking! Love to go hiking. It's theraputic. It's my way of being apart God's ...
(Quote) Susan-898689 said:

Hiking! Love to go hiking. It's theraputic. It's my way of being apart God's beauty. Though...I dont do mountains very well because of my short legs. but...I do love nature trails, and going deep into forests and nature parks.

Would rather go on a Carnivale Cruise or go skiing?

--hide--

Skiing! I haven't gone in three years, though.

Me (in the red jacket) resting between skiing runs at Silver Creek Ski Area, Snowshoe, West Virginia, February 2006.

"Me (in the red jacket) resting between skiing runs..."

Would you rather take the subway or a bus (in a city that has both)?

Posts 51 - 60 of 200