Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

biggrin WooHoo! Just got the letter that the first affirmative decission has been made & in 7 days it'll move on to the final judgement. It is a very weird feeling (sad, exhilirating, hurt & joy), but I am ready to move forwards! Continued prayers please!

01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Laura-824866 said: WooHoo! Just got the letter that the first affirmative decission has been made & in 7 days it...
(Quote) Laura-824866 said:

WooHoo! Just got the letter that the first affirmative decission has been made & in 7 days it'll move on to the final judgement. It is a very weird feeling (sad, exhilirating, hurt & joy), but I am ready to move forwards! Continued prayers please!

--hide--

It ain't over til the fat lady sings but YAY, Laura! This is a major step. Praying hug theheart

01/28/2013 new

Praying theheart

01/28/2013 new

Keeping you in my prayers. hug Praying

01/28/2013 new
01/28/2013 new

(Quote) Laura-824866 said: It is a very weird feeling (sad, exhilirating, hurt & joy), but I am ready to move forwards!...

It is a very weird feeling (sad, exhilirating, hurt & joy), but I am ready to move forwards! Continued prayers please!

--hide--

It is a very weird feeling, but the knowing is so much better. Congratulations on this first step toward your new life!

01/29/2013 new

(Quote) Laura-824866 said: WooHoo! Just got the letter that the first affirmative decission has been made & in 7 days it...

WooHoo! Just got the letter that the first affirmative decission has been made & in 7 days it'll move on to the final judgement. It is a very weird feeling (sad, exhilirating, hurt & joy), but I am ready to move forwards! Continued prayers please!

--hide--

Hi Laura wave and congratulations on your affirmative decision in the first court!!

I know exactly what feeling you're speaking of...........when I received my final affirmative decision last month (actually in an email from my priest one day before I had received the written notification!), I felt as if I wanted to shout for joy and sob at the same time. Very, very bittersweet. boggled

I will keep you in pray as you await the decision of the 2nd court. theheart

God bless,
Christina

01/30/2013 new

Lots of prayers your way, Laura! Keep us posted!

Lisa Duffy

01/30/2013 new

Good for you Laura! clap

02/01/2013 new

Laura, I understand those feelings all to well. I am currently waiting on my final decision. It is good to hear that you are moving forward with your life. Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 78