Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for supportive and informative discussion about divorce and/or the annulment process. All posters must have been previously divorced or annulled.

Saint Eugene De Mazenod is patron of dysfunctional families & Saint Fabiola obtained a divorce from her first husband prior to devoting her life to charitable works.
Learn More: Saint Eugene De Mazenod and Saint Fabiola

Oct 13th 2013 new
Thanks to all for the information here. I received my first affirmative decision dated August 15th and am awaiting the second. I was curious as to how long the process was.

God Bless,

Michael
Oct 15th 2013 new
Michael,
I received my 2nd/final notification just over 3 weeks from my first notification. Praying for you that you will hear soon.
Oct 16th 2013 new
(quote) Michael-1004009 said: Thanks to all for the information here. I received my first affirmative decision dated August 15th and am awaiting the second. I was curious as to how long the process was.

God Bless,

Michael
At this point it depends on the second tribunal. Are the backed up, short of resources, or ready to process things easily. Prayers. Keep is posted.
Nov 16th 2013 new
I just received notification from the Tribunal that my annulment was ratified by the court of second instance. In my particular case, the entire process took 19 months and was a tremendous blessing in regards to healing, growth, and reflection. I will offer a prayer at Mass today for all who are in this process currently.

God Bless,

Michael
Nov 17th 2013 new
Congrats Michael! What a wonderful gift to start the holiday season with! biggrin
Nov 17th 2013 new
Thank you, Laura.
Nov 17th 2013 new
I haven't read all the posts. Congratulations on that 1st affirmative! Mine was a very long process. I received the second affirmative about a month ago. My prayers are with all who are going through this process. There were ups and downs with mine, but ultimately I tried to live life and not let it consume me. God's will be done.
Nov 18th 2013 new
Congrats Michael. may you finds God's will for you in the next stage of your life.
Posts 71 - 78 of 78