Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 29th 2013 new

laughing Miss Melissa soo banned CAN do multi-tasking .. maybe she needs to stir the pot! Its getting cold! the joker ..... scratchchin laughing

Jan 29th 2013 new

Genie is banned for being mean

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Genie is banned for being mean
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Genie is banned for being mean

--hide--

Brian is banned for saying such a mean thing to Genie and in turn has been mean ! Shame on Brian for being so judgmental wink

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Brian is banned for saying such a mean thing to Genie and in turn has been mean ! Shame ...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Brian is banned for saying such a mean thing to Genie and in turn has been mean ! Shame on Brian for being so judgmental

--hide--

Kathleen is banned for judging Brian for being judgmental tongue

Jan 29th 2013 new

weeping zoom soo banned for defending brian and not to seek mutual peace .... so I passed hug to everyone and supporting one another.... giving each one a cookie to munch on .... scratchchin wink smile

Jan 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Kathleen is banned for judging Brian for being judgmental
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Kathleen is banned for judging Brian for being judgmental

--hide--

I will be the judge and judge Zoom to be judged i mean to be banned for using judging and judgmental words laughing laughing laughing
Jan 29th 2013 new

weeping Therese sooo banned being so mindful that we need to rest the case it is in the RED..... embarassed ok since we have built an appetite bring some goodies to sweetend our thoughts .... :hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Therese sooo banned being so mindful that we need to rest the case it is in the RED..... ok since...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Therese sooo banned being so mindful that we need to rest the case it is in the RED..... ok since we have built an appetite bring some goodies to sweetend our thoughts .... :hersheyskiss

--hide--

Genie is banned for only inviting the violinists, and not the viola players, to the enchanted evening as described over in "this or that" violin

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Genie is banned for only inviting the violinists, and not the viola players, to the ench...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Genie is banned for only inviting the violinists, and not the viola players, to the enchanted evening as described over in "this or that"

--hide--

I banning myself, it wasn't "this or that", it was "word association" embarassed ... so many threads, so little time boggled

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: I banning myself, it wasn't "this or that", it was "word association&...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

I banning myself, it wasn't "this or that", it was "word association" ... so many threads, so little time

--hide--

Michael is banned for thinking it is bad that some of the threads go together . . . it's not a bad thing! It's like creating an outift biggrin (putting threads together wink)

Posts 11 - 20 of 200