Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Rachel is unbanned for sharing her get out of ban cards. Another piece of cake?
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Rachel is unbanned for sharing her get out of ban cards. Another piece of cake?
--hide--

The birthday cookie is gone (mmm-mmmmm-mmmmmmmm) and I won't get my real bithday cake until Sunday afternoon -- homemade angel food cake with traditional almond artery clogging icing -- but if you all show up before it's gone, I'd be happy to share!

Of course, all those on diets must be banned wink

Feb 1st 2013 new

party Rachel sooooooo banned she is making us celebrate same time as the superbowl weeping ..... happy birthday rachel Happy Birthday! present don't party too hard tonight.... smile

Feb 1st 2013 new
Genie is banned for posting at almost EXACTLY the same time as me in the Word Association thread! (I beat you by a fraction of a second! laughing )
Feb 1st 2013 new

eyepopping zoom sssoo banned for tangeling with me in both threads... your too fast Rolling Along with the punches.... laughing laughing laughing

Feb 1st 2013 new

Genie is banned for bringing this topic up to #19 wide eyed The DREADED LOCK will soon show its face. sad duck shocked weeping

Feb 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Genie is banned for bringing this topic up to #19 The DREADED LOCK will soon show its face.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Genie is banned for bringing this topic up to #19 The DREADED LOCK will soon show its face.

--hide--

Brian is banned simply because you are the last poster laughing
Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Brian is banned simply because you are the last poster
(Quote) Therese-668052 said:

Brian is banned simply because you are the last poster
--hide--

Therese is banned for following the rules and banning Brian for being the last poster

Feb 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Therese is banned for following the rules and banning Brian for being the last poster
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Therese is banned for following the rules and banning Brian for being the last poster

--hide--

Michael is banned for banning me for following. The rules rolling eyes
Feb 2nd 2013 new

Theresa is banned for bringing THE LOCK closer to us. sad weeping

Feb 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Theresa is banned for bringing THE LOCK closer to us.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Theresa is banned for bringing THE LOCK closer to us.

--hide--

Brian is banned for misspelling my name wink
Posts 181 - 190 of 200