Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 29th 2013 new

laughing Michael soooo banned for his confusion between all the threads.... he is so diluted need a Coffee for constraint in time.... laughing scratchchin laughing

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Therese sooo banned being so mindful that we need to rest the case it is in the RED..... ok since...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Therese sooo banned being so mindful that we need to rest the case it is in the RED..... ok since we have built an appetite bring some goodies to sweetend our thoughts .... :hersheyskiss

--hide--

Ok Genie is now SO SO BANNED for enticing us with goodies and chocolates, And trying to use our appetite to forget about the real problems wink

Michael is Banned for not knowing where he is !! laughing

Kathleen wink

Jan 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Ok Genie is now SO SO BANNED for enticing us with goodies and chocolates, And trying to use our appet...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Ok Genie is now SO SO BANNED for enticing us with goodies and chocolates, And trying to use our appetite to forget about the real problems

Michael is Banned for not knowing where he is !!

Kathleen

--hide--

Kathleen is banned because I have Pineapple upside down cake frozen yogurt to try....and I might share but she lives too far away....lol
Jan 29th 2013 new

wink Kathleen soooo banned for bringing never ending joy (NJ) to this thread.... rose rose rose

Jan 29th 2013 new

eyepopping Brenda ssooooo banned OK for being as fast as Miss Melissa.... thank you for the upside down pineapplee a change in pace .... smile

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Michael is banned for thinking it is bad that some of the threads go together . . ...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Michael is banned for thinking it is bad that some of the threads go together . . . it's not a bad thing! It's like creating an outift (putting threads together )

--hide--

Melissa is banned for thinking that it is easy for Michael to put an outfit together boggled boggled boggled

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Melissa is banned for thinking that it is easy for Michael to put an outfit together...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Melissa is banned for thinking that it is easy for Michael to put an outfit together

--hide--

Michael is banned for thinking Melissa said it was easy . . . nobody said it was easy, but I do think it's fun! wink (also banned for making me talk in the third person)

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Michael is banned for thinking Melissa said it was easy . . . nobody said it was e...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Michael is banned for thinking Melissa said it was easy . . . nobody said it was easy, but I do think it's fun! (also banned for making me talk in the third person)

--hide--

Melissa banned for blaming Michael for something that Melissa did of her own free will. This isn't the status thread, after all! And I can talk in the first person! raspberry

Jan 29th 2013 new

Everyone is banned for banning everyone else.

Jan 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Everyone is banned for banning everyone else.
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Everyone is banned for banning everyone else.

--hide--

Jerry is banned for thinking he can ban everyone at once..... laughing laughing laughing eyepopping
Posts 21 - 30 of 200