Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: (Quote) Edward-4511 said: Melissa and Brenda are banned for Force-finger...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Quote:
Edward-4511 said:

Melissa and Brenda are banned for Force-fingering me. Well done, young padawans.

Is there a Zoom-English dictionary? Can you kindly rephrase that last one, please?

--hide--

I thought I explained Force-fingering before .... you and Brenda posted what I was posting (in this case, a ban of Jerry) before I could .... therefore you "used the Force" to beat me to the post. A priest friend of mine on another forum, who is a major Star Wars nut, calls that "Force-fingering".

A Padawan is a young student of the Jedi.

Jan 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I thought I explained Force-fingering before .... you and Brenda posted what I was posting (...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

I thought I explained Force-fingering before .... you and Brenda posted what I was posting (in this case, a ban of Jerry) before I could .... therefore you "used the Force" to beat me to the post. A priest friend of mine on another forum, who is a major Star Wars nut, calls that "Force-fingering".

--hide--

Zoom is banned for not being quick enough to use the Force.....
Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Zoom is banned for not being quick enough to use the Force.....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Zoom is banned for not being quick enough to use the Force.....
--hide--
Brenda is banned for beating me to the punch on that joke!

Jan 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Kenneth-790311 said: Brenda is banned for beating me to the punch on that joke!
(Quote) Kenneth-790311 said:

Brenda is banned for beating me to the punch on that joke!

--hide--

Kennith is banned for not knowing how much I enjoy Star Wars.....
Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Kennith is banned for not knowing how much I enjoy Star Wars.....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Kennith is banned for not knowing how much I enjoy Star Wars.....
--hide--

Have you heard who is directing Star Wars Episode 7? Banned if you haven't.

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Have you heard who is directing Star Wars Episode 7? Banned if you haven't. <...

--hide--
If he gonna make a cop drama out of it? Banned if anyone doesn't know yet

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Kenneth-790311 said: (Quote) Edward-4511 said: Have you heard who is directing S...
(Quote) Kenneth-790311 said:

Quote:
Edward-4511 said:

If he gonna make a cop drama out of it? Banned if anyone doesn't know yet

--hide--

Banned because your question makes no sense

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I thought I explained Force-fingering before .... you and Brenda posted what I was po...

--hide--

Ah okay, that rings a bell. Just needed a refresher on Star Wars 101. Thanks, Zoom :)

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Ah okay, that rings a bell. Just needed a refresher on Star Wars 101. Thanks, Zoom...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Ah okay, that rings a bell. Just needed a refresher on Star Wars 101. Thanks, Zoom :)

--hide--

You're welcome .... but banned for ringing bells at this hour, you'll wake up the neighbors! (or is that neighbours smile )

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: You're welcome .... but banned for ringing bells at this hour, you'll wake up...

You're welcome .... but banned for ringing bells at this hour, you'll wake up the neighbors! (or is that neighbours )

--hide--

haha

Posts 41 - 50 of 200