Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: You're welcome .... but banned for ringing bells at this hour, you'll wake up...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

You're welcome .... but banned for ringing bells at this hour, you'll wake up the neighbors! (or is that neighbours )

--hide--

Oh NO Zoom is banned for making FUN of The Canadian Spelling of Neighbors ( neighbours ) !!!!!!!!!

My mother is French Canadian so be careful mischievous

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Oh NO Zoom is banned for making FUN of The Canadian Spelling of Neighbors ( neighbours )...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Oh NO Zoom is banned for making FUN of The Canadian Spelling of Neighbors ( neighbours ) !!!!!!!!!

My mother is French Canadian so be careful

--hide--

Kathleen is banned because I don't think Zoom was making fun of it. Rather, I think he was being geographically considerate cool

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Kathleen is banned because I don't think Zoom was making fun of it. Rather, I ...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Kathleen is banned because I don't think Zoom was making fun of it. Rather, I think he was being geographically considerate

--hide--

Melissa is unbanned for correctly discerning my intentions. thumbsup

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Melissa is unbanned for correctly discerning my intentions.

Melissa is unbanned for correctly discerning my intentions.

--hide--

Discernment

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Discernment

Discernment

--hide--

tongue oops . . . thought this was the WA thread. Okay, next person . . . this is an easy ban for you laughing

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: oops . . . thought this was the WA thread. Okay, next person . . . this is an eas...

oops . . . thought this was the WA thread. Okay, next person . . . this is an easy ban for you

--hide--

Melissa is banned for making a wrong turn at Albuquerque!

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Melissa is banned for making a wrong turn at Albuquerque!

Melissa is banned for making a wrong turn at Albuquerque!

--hide--

Ok I am banning Zoom now for thinking Melissa could make a wrong turn in Albuquerque when she does not live anywhere near there !!!

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Ok I am banning Zoom now for thinking Melissa could make a wrong turn in Albuquerque whe...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Ok I am banning Zoom now for thinking Melissa could make a wrong turn in Albuquerque when she does not live anywhere near there !!!

--hide--

Kathleen is banned for not getting the Bugs Bunny reference Bunny!

Jan 29th 2013 new
Zoom is banned for hopping on that too quickly. LOL!

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Kathleen is banned for not getting the Bugs Bunny reference

Kathleen is banned for not getting the Bugs Bunny reference

--hide--
Jan 29th 2013 new
(Quote) John-759808 said: Zoom is banned for hopping on that too quickly. LOL!
(Quote) John-759808 said: Zoom is banned for hopping on that too quickly. LOL!

--hide--

John is banned for using the word hopping without putting the Bunny! laughing
Posts 51 - 60 of 200