Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please pray for my son who is dealing with an urgent medical crisis. He is safe, but in the hospital. His faith is amazing, but he is very depressed and hopeless right now. I will share more details when I can ...but prayers are the answer and I need as much spiritual support as I can garner for him. Sorry for being so cryptic. His name is Harrison. Thanks in advance. Cathy rosary Praying

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-535618 said: Please pray for my son who is dealing with an urgent medical crisis. He is safe, but in the hospi...
(Quote) Cathy-535618 said:

Please pray for my son who is dealing with an urgent medical crisis. He is safe, but in the hospital. His faith is amazing, but he is very depressed and hopeless right now. I will share more details when I can ...but prayers are the answer and I need as much spiritual support as I can garner for him. Sorry for being so cryptic. His name is Harrison. Thanks in advance. Cathy

--hide--
May God comforr and heal Harrison.May the Holy Spirit direct the doctors and caregivers to bring healing

Amen. Praying rosary theheart

hug

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-535618 said: Please pray for my son who is dealing with an urgent medical crisis. He is safe, but in the hospi...

Please pray for my son who is dealing with an urgent medical crisis. He is safe, but in the hospital. His faith is amazing, but he is very depressed and hopeless right now. I will share more details when I can ...but prayers are the answer and I need as much spiritual support as I can garner for him. Sorry for being so cryptic. His name is Harrison. Thanks in advance. Cathy

--hide--

Oh yes Prayers for your teenage son ! St. Jude and all the Saints intercede. Jesus , Mary and Joseph come to Harrison's assistance in his hour of need and comfort his dear mother Cathy as she sees her son in the hospital.
Prayers being lifted for your son . Praying Praying rosary rosary theheart hug

Kathleen

Jan 29th 2013 new

--hide--

Oh yes Prayers for your teenage son... St. Jude and all the Saints intercede. Jesus , Mary and Joseph come to Harrison's assistance in his hour of need and comfort his dear mother Cathy as she sees her son in the hospital.
Prayers being lifted for your son . Praying Praying rosary rosary theheart hug

Kathleen

Jan 29th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying Heavenly Father, take care of Harrison, bless his mom, his family. Restore them and bolster their trust in Your goodness. Grant Harrison hope in this time of sadness. Grant peace to all. In Christ's name. Amen.

Jan 29th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Jan 29th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Jan 29th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Jan 29th 2013 new
Praying hug Praying You have my prayers.... hug hug hug rosary
Jan 29th 2013 new

Praying

Posts 1 - 10 of 49