Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 29th 2013 new

Praying right now, Cathy Praying

Jan 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Cathy-535618 said: Please pray for my son who is dealing with an urgent medical crisis. He is safe, but in the hospital. His faith...
(Quote) Cathy-535618 said:

Please pray for my son who is dealing with an urgent medical crisis. He is safe, but in the hospital. His faith is amazing, but he is very depressed and hopeless right now. I will share more details when I can ...but prayers are the answer and I need as much spiritual support as I can garner for him. Sorry for being so cryptic. His name is Harrison. Thanks in advance. Cathy

--hide--
May God bless and comfort Harrison....praying.
Jan 29th 2013 new

Praying

Jan 29th 2013 new

rosary rosary rosary

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-535618 said: Please pray for my son who is dealing with an urgent medical crisis. He is safe, but in the hospi...

Please pray for my son who is dealing with an urgent medical crisis. He is safe, but in the hospital. His faith is amazing, but he is very depressed and hopeless right now. I will share more details when I can ...but prayers are the answer and I need as much spiritual support as I can garner for him. Sorry for being so cryptic. His name is Harrison. Thanks in advance. Cathy

--hide--

Oh I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through right now Cathy. You and your son are more than welcome to have my prayers. Praying

Jan 29th 2013 new
God bless for speedy recovery!

(Quote) Cathy-535618 said: Please pray for my son who is dealing with an urgent medical crisis. He is safe, but in the hospital. His faith...

--hide--
Jan 29th 2013 new

Praying hug

Jan 29th 2013 new

prayers for both you and Harrison and a few hugs as well. Lauren

Jan 29th 2013 new

My son is 15, I can't imagine what you must be going through. It would tear me apart. You and Harrison have our prayers that all goes well!

God Bless!! Praying Praying Praying

Jan 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-535618 said: Please pray for my son who is dealing with an urgent medical crisis. He is safe, but in the hospi...

--hide--

Praying For your son Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 49