Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

01/31/2013 new

Heavenly father, you are our divine healer..please help our brother Harrison with his sickness. Make him strong all the time and be with him especially in times of crisis. You said in the bible in James 5:14-15 is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the parayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has commited sins, he will be forgiven.

01/31/2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-535618 said: Please pray for my son who is dealing with an urgent medical crisis. He is safe, but in the hospi...
(Quote) Cathy-535618 said:

Please pray for my son who is dealing with an urgent medical crisis. He is safe, but in the hospital. His faith is amazing, but he is very depressed and hopeless right now. I will share more details when I can ...but prayers are the answer and I need as much spiritual support as I can garner for him. Sorry for being so cryptic. His name is Harrison. Thanks in advance. Cathy

--hide--
Praying theheart

01/31/2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

01/31/2013 new

Thank you everyone for your prayers... I found my son Monday morning in bed and unresponsive. My 16 y/o and 18 y/o sons were present and called 911 while I tried to resuscitate him. He took an overdose of several medications. He went to the ER and was in a coma. He was annointed by our Pastor...miraculously he survived and was transferred to a childrens hospital ICU. Nothing but Divine intervention can explain his survival.

Please join me in prayers of thanksgiving and gratitude. Even more miraculously, all the medical complications he experienced appear to have been temporary; most of the "bad stuff" resolved with time...and the other things are improving daily. He is now medically stable and has been transferred to an inpatient psychiatric hospital.

I am afraid still, because I know the road ahead for us is not certain. There are quite a few things that must happen for him to be well in all aspects. And now, problems between his Dad and I are erupting. I have no idea how divorced people deal with something so complicated.

Please continue to pray for our family. I am going too see Harrison tonight and I am looking forward to that.

THANK YOU all!

Cathy

01/31/2013 new

Continued prayers and healing for all..Praying rosary theheart Thanks be to God for his divine mercy- Jesus, I trust in you

01/31/2013 new

Praying

01/31/2013 new
(Quote) Cathy-535618 said: Thank you everyone for your prayers... I found my son Monday morning in bed and unresponsive. My 16 y/o and 18 ...
(Quote) Cathy-535618 said:

Thank you everyone for your prayers... I found my son Monday morning in bed and unresponsive. My 16 y/o and 18 y/o sons were present and called 911 while I tried to resuscitate him. He took an overdose of several medications. He went to the ER and was in a coma. He was annointed by our Pastor...miraculously he survived and was transferred to a childrens hospital ICU. Nothing but Divine intervention can explain his survival.

Please join me in prayers of thanksgiving and gratitude. Even more miraculously, all the medical complications he experienced appear to have been temporary; most of the "bad stuff" resolved with time...and the other things are improving daily. He is now medically stable and has been transferred to an inpatient psychiatric hospital.

I am afraid still, because I know the road ahead for us is not certain. There are quite a few things that must happen for him to be well in all aspects. And now, problems between his Dad and I are erupting. I have no idea how divorced people deal with something so complicated.

Please continue to pray for our family. I am going too see Harrison tonight and I am looking forward to that.

THANK YOU all!

Cathy

--hide--

Continuing to pray for your son and for you.
02/01/2013 new
Praying theheart
02/01/2013 new

Praying Praying

Posts 41 - 49 of 49