Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

So is there a famous person that people say you look like? I have had people say that I look like Daniel Stern(Home Alone, City Slickers) and Noah Wyle(that guy from E.R.). How about you?!

Jan 30th 2013 new
(Quote) Eric-414998 said: So is there a famous person that people say you look like? I have had people say that I look like Daniel Stern(H...
(Quote) Eric-414998 said:

So is there a famous person that people say you look like? I have had people say that I look like Daniel Stern(Home Alone, City Slickers) and Noah Wyle(that guy from E.R.). How about you?!

--hide--
Maybe Noah...you are too handsome to be either. I work at a local hospital and I look like someone's Aunt, cousin, sister, or neighbor. I have not been mistaken for anyone's wife or mother yet!
Jan 30th 2013 new

Im taking THE FIFTH on this topic beer Cheers!

Jan 30th 2013 new

No one famous -- just lots of other people! Just Monday I walked into the garage where I was taking my van to be inspected and the man behind the counter said, "You're early! Your car won't be here until tomorrow." I looked at him and had to explain I was just dropping off my van and he must be mistaking me for someone else. The 2 other men in the room also were taken aback that I was not the other woman they thought I was! "You look just like her and even have your curly hair pulled back in a ponytail the same!" This happens to me often. I must be the generic woman model!

Posts 1 - 4 of 4