Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Some very good points, Paul. Based on what I have read in this thread, it seems t...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Some very good points, Paul. Based on what I have read in this thread, it seems that a broad strategy to put responsible leadership back in the White House would be (1) find a way to get the conservative message and the truth about the liberal message out in the mainstream press, (2) get Bishops to make sure their parish priest actually pastor the parish and provide leadership as to the true Catholic viewpoint on the issues, and (3) make sure Catholic colleges are actually Catholic or they loose their status as a Catholic college.

These are three great ideas. I am sure there are more. Now is not too soon to start working toward the next election. Hilliary Clinton is being touted as the successor to the thrown in the next election. Though she is more moderate than Obama, she is too far left to repair the damage done by Obama. There just aren't enough "rich" people out there to tax to get this economy back on track.

I'm hoping for more ideas and ways to implement them. We have such a great think tank here on CM, maybe we can put together a strategy and get it to the Republican party who seems to be a bit lost right now.

--hide--
Hi Elizabeth, here is something that will set the tone for '14 and '16. www.breitbart.com In parallel with the Bishop's increasing resistance to administration attempts to restrict First Amendment rights, it will help set a clear agenda for the canpaigns.

Posts 31 - 31 of 31