Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

You can listen to the morning Mass at St. Peter's cathedral. I have to be at the hospital by 6:30 am, and with the commute I have time to listen to the Mass. It usually runs about 20-25 min and it helps calm me down while dealing with the annoying traffic habits of some of the other drivers tongue

01/30/2013 new
Which station??? I have never worked with mine enough to figure it out in my car....
01/30/2013 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: You can listen to the morning Mass at St. Peter's cathedral. I have to be at the hospital by...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said:

You can listen to the morning Mass at St. Peter's cathedral. I have to be at the hospital by 6:30 am, and with the commute I have time to listen to the Mass. It usually runs about 20-25 min and it helps calm me down while dealing with the annoying traffic habits of some of the other drivers

--hide--

Daniel,

Annoying traffic habits of drivers in the Austin area? Really? laughing If it's okay to ask, what hospital do you work at?

01/30/2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Which station??? I have never worked with mine enough to figure it out in my car....
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Which station??? I have never worked with mine enough to figure it out in my car....
--hide--

For me it's channel 129 wave

01/30/2013 new

(Quote) Bob-879967 said: (Quote) Daniel-634934 said: You can listen to the morning Mass at St. Peter&...
(Quote) Bob-879967 said:

Quote:
Daniel-634934 said:

You can listen to the morning Mass at St. Peter's cathedral. I have to be at the hospital by 6:30 am, and with the commute I have time to listen to the Mass. It usually runs about 20-25 min and it helps calm me down while dealing with the annoying traffic habits of some of the other drivers

Daniel,

Annoying traffic habits of drivers in the Austin area? Really? If it's okay to ask, what hospital do you work at?

--hide--

Hi Bob! I work at Dell Children's hospital. I live in Pflugerville, and if I time it right I can catch the beginning of the Mass as I leave the driveway, and it's over by the time I pull into the parking lot.

01/30/2013 new
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: For me it's channel 129

For me it's channel 129

--hide--

Thanks Daniel I will check it out wave
01/30/2013 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: You can listen to the morning Mass at St. Peter's cathedral. I have to be at the hospital by...

--hide--

I totally agree Daniel! smile Despite only catching the last half of the Mass (I don't start my commute until 7:15 EST), it calms me and making a spiritual communion just before beginning my work day is such a blessing! theheart

Posts 1 - 7 of 7