Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 30th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Jan 30th 2013 new

I will offer some prayers for you and your family. Praying theheart

Jan 30th 2013 new

Praying

Jan 30th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Jan 30th 2013 new

Thanks be to God that HE Spoke and Jen HEARD HIM!
I will keep your family and you in my prayers.
Yes, your granddaughter is a gift from God.
Jesus We Trust In You! theheart

Jan 30th 2013 new

Prayers for Madeline Margret and her family. Praying

Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Doreen-165926 said: Dear Friends: My son Manny and his wife Jen are carrying a child that has know brain according ...
(Quote) Doreen-165926 said: Dear Friends:

My son Manny and his wife Jen are carrying a child that has know brain according to doctors and level 2 ultrasound. Today was the 3 D ultrasouns and it is a girl... Madeline Margret ... and she looks like my son. My daughter in law Jen has been hit with " why don't you have an abortion"... the child is damage and will have not life, no function...etc. She is not Catholic but she stood strong after the frist heart beat. Nope she said, it is my child and God's more or less. It has a souls... a heartbeat and a single DNA pattern belonging only to her. My three grandchildren went today. They were excited... even though they know she might die now or later. My son is right... children need to experience life in order to accept life. Life begins with birth... and ends with death and it is not a bad thing to know ...it is not a bad thing. Life is a gift but so is death... the ultrimate goal is Heaven... Awesome place. I was exposed with life and sickness and death young. My grandmother, uncles... siblings my 8 yr old brother. I have a better acceptance of the process and end... because it begina a new life. Jen is acceptance of God's will and is in love with this baby. We would love to see the scientist are proven wrong again. But prayers for God's will and grace to carry everyone . Thank you and may God keep you close to HIS heart alway.

Doreen
--hide--

Dear Doreen,

I am sending hugs. There is always hope. I was going to share a few stories about just such a situation that had very different outcomes and then decided that perhaps they wouldn't be helpful. (I can talk a lot). I believe your son and daughter are giving little Madeline a gift by bringing her into the world and that she in turn is a gift beyond measure to all of you. Whether she is here for only a few short minutes or for a very long time, she will bring many joys and blessings with her. They are also giving themselves a gift that they may not realize for some time to come. I honestly believe the two most important gifts a person can share with another are to be there at their birth and to be there at their death. I am praying for little Madeline and for Jen and your son and grandchildren and you and sending you all my love. May Our Lord keep all of you in the palm of his hand. Lauren

Jan 30th 2013 new

Doreen, What a beautiful act of love. The baby is a saint in the making and will always be with your loved ones for as long as God allows here on earth and in always in Heaven, she will commit no sin in life. I will say prayers for all. God bless you and yours, Jeannie

Jan 30th 2013 new

Prayers of course.

And perhaps suggest this blog: http://babyfaithhope.blogspot

There are varying degrees of this condition, have hope, this child may survive long enough to have time with family.

Jan 30th 2013 new

Praying Praying theheart Prayers ascending, Doreen, for you, your family., and for baby Madeline. hug hug

Posts 11 - 20 of 35