Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 3rd 2013 new
Julie I just signed up and it is a little intimidating. I just read my profile and I was not impressed. But who knows?

I wish we could all meet in a large room and talk together. Listing our age, height, preferences etc seems to ask us to judge before we know the person. I just know that traveling life's journey, not to mention a simple holiday in Ireland, is much more fulfilling with a loving partner.
Jul 10th 2013 new
All things are possible through Christ who strengthens me, he did not give me a spirit of ... Nothing is easy, but this new world is amazing....wish I knew what to do. Just want to love & be love, Any advice?
Jul 12th 2013 new
I think for the most part the guide to online dating was helpful..BUT...as a woman I can't even imagine initiating with a man by sending him an email. I think a lot of women just feel like they wouldn't have respect for themselves to chase after men.
Jul 12th 2013 new
(quote) Renata-987402 said: I think for the most part the guide to online dating was helpful..BUT...as a woman I can't even imagine initiating with a man by sending him an email. I think a lot of women just feel like they wouldn't have respect for themselves to chase after men.
Renata:

You don't have to initiate with a long email. Think about what you might do in real life if you see a guy or bump into a guy somewhere you might give him a look, or say hello or excuse me but in a flirty kind of way. Just think of a short note or emotigram as those kinds of initial singles. Just have some fun with it like you might in real life until something catches and develops into something more. Hope that helps.
Jul 12th 2013 new
(quote) Michael-986174 said: Julie I just signed up and it is a little intimidating. I just read my profile and I was not impressed. But who knows?

I wish we could all meet in a large room and talk together. Listing our age, height, preferences etc seems to ask us to judge before we know the person. I just know that traveling life's journey, not to mention a simple holiday in Ireland, is much more fulfilling with a loving partner.
You profile is great! Two things I would do to improve is ta add a lot of items to your favorites it will help you find people with similar interests and add more photos especially of you doing things you enjoy and with people you love.
Aug 13th 2013 new
very true!
Aug 14th 2013 new
(quote) Renata-987402 said: I think for the most part the guide to online dating was helpful..BUT...as a woman I can't even imagine initiating with a man by sending him an email. I think a lot of women just feel like they wouldn't have respect for themselves to chase after men.
i do agree Renata
Aug 16th 2013 new
Hello everybody,

I am new here and just subscribed last month, so please bear with me. I am attempting to download the dating guide, and when I fill out all of the required fields in the online form and then click "submit", it keeps giving me the message "Please enter a value", and I'm unable to download the file. It appears to be highlighting in red the Marital Status and Gender fields, which I already selected accordingly (maybe it just doesn't like the fact that I'm a male and never married? scratchchin ). I've tried filling out this online form and submitting both in Firefox and I.E., and no luck. Is anybody else having this issue?
Aug 20th 2013 new
Yeah, same thing w/ the fields.
Aug 28th 2013 new
(quote) Bryan-974550 said:   ...when I fill out all of the required fields in the online form and then click "submit", it keeps giving me the message "Please enter a value", and I'm unable to download the file. It appears to be highlighting in red the Marital Status and Gender fields, which I already selected accordingly (maybe it just doesn't like the fact that I'm a male and never married? ). I've tried filling out this online form and submitting both in Firefox and I.E., and no luck. Is anybody else having this issue?
Yes, same issue. Unable to download the text with "Please enter a value" error showing up.
Also, under Marital Status, it doesn't allow for Widow/Widower as an option.

Looks bad that I am "married" and interested in online dating, ha!

Please advise Staff Person! biggrin
Posts 11 - 20 of 62