Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 31st 2014 new
Where do you find the "dating guide"? Help!
Apr 11th 2014 new
I can't access the site. This is the message I get

Page Not Found - Error 404

Do you think this is telling me something..... boggled
Apr 11th 2014 new
(quote) Diane-777960 said: I can't access the site. This is the message I getPage Not Found - Error 404
Do you think this is telling me something.....
That link has expired , try this,Hth.

www.catholicmatch.com
Apr 12th 2014 new
Nice and wise words Caroline:-)
Apr 12th 2014 new
Yes I got the "page not found" as well. Then I got thrown off the site.
Apr 12th 2014 new
Thank you Brian that was very interesting. I don't agree with everything but most of it is very good to know.
May 10th 2014 new
This is a well written, very positive and supportive guide I encourage all CM.com members to read and encourage your friends to read. In fact, get extra copies of the guide and give them to your single Catholic friends to encourage them to join and participate in CM.com's mission. Look at it this way: The more Catholic marriages we have...the stronger we build our Catholic Church and Catholic community worldwide!!! theheart
May 12th 2014 new
Where can I find this guide?
May 12th 2014 new
(quote) Diane-777960 said: I can't access the site. This is the message I getPage Not Found - Error 404
Do you think this is telling me something.....
wave Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! wave Happy Birthday Diane!
May 12th 2014 new
(quote) Billie-1086834 said: Where can I find this guide?
www.catholicmatch.com
Posts 31 - 40 of 60