Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jul 24th new
(quote) Michael-986174 said: Julie I just signed up and it is a little intimidating. I just read my profile and I was not impressed. But who knows?

I wish we could all meet in a large room and talk together. Listing our age, height, preferences etc seems to ask us to judge before we know the person. I just know that traveling life's journey, not to mention a simple holiday in Ireland, is much more fulfilling with a loving partner.
very warm welcome to the Fora Michael wave smile
Aug 3rd new
I agree, starting up friendships is a great goal, and letting Providence take over from there, or, keeping a spirit of exploration.
Aug 5th new
(quote) Andrew-1040810 said: Patrick, you didn't waste your time for at each of those meetings and on all of those dates-without-a-second-date-or-meeting, you were unconsciously/subconsciously informing your heart, mind and soul about the soulmate you'll eventually find and marry. Remember, you're only looking for "the one" and there are thousands of wonderful women for you to consider. So many men and women get discouraged early on and begin telling themselves marriage was not meant for them when there are many passages in the Old and New Testament that illuminate the pathway to marriage. After years of living the single life, for various reasons, many grow accustomed to living alone and accept loneliness as a condition they must endure...as if it was some kind of providential test of their faith. Nothing could be further from the truth for when God saw that Adam was lonely, God made Adam a helpmate. Well, we have something Adam didn't have....the freedom to choose our own helpmate and thousands to choose from. So I salute you for taking your time to make one of the most important decisions you will ever make, for when you finally meet her you will have years of dating experiences to rely upon to recognize and choose her. I don't know if she'll accept your proposal, but I believe she's been searching for Patrick-in-Chicago for a long time.
What a lovely post :)
Aug 9th new

I have been using CM some times, and I could only find good good catholic friends, still are in touch since many years ago, so this is a good resource for good friends, vacations, meet other places, but long distance relationships are difficult for everyone.

Aug 17th new
Hi Renata,
I try to send a personal message when I like a guy's profile. I figure it is like real life in that, If I am interested by the way a guy carries himself, interacts with others, and the topics I hear him talk about, I would go up and say Hi. Saying hi is totally different than asking a guy on a date, so I think that rule applies here too.

It is a little different online, but I don't think it is chasing a guy down unless once you start talking you become the primary person setting up time to talk, meet, etc... After the initial contact, the guy should some some initiative in letting you know he is interested and wants to get to know you better.

Sep 16th at 11:38pm new
The link is not working
Posts 51 - 56 of 56