Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Jan 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in sh...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in shock and very happy.

I start out part time and I won't have everything right away but it is a great start and a great ending to a long long wait. (IT has been long.)

I recently did the St Therese Novena and today was day 10 of another 54 day novena I started. I am shocked and happy...

I have to get my cleared fingerprints back before I begin though but will be going in on Friday so I will no doubt start right away.

It is kind of a miracle!

--hide--
Thats wonderful news Marian!! Good luck with the new gig (try not to park in the bosses parking spot)! wink

Jan 30th 2013 new

Marian that is fantastic!! God is good!

Jan 30th 2013 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in shock and very ...

I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in shock and very happy.

I start out part time and I won't have everything right away but it is a great start and a great ending to a long long wait. (IT has been long.)

I recently did the St Therese Novena and today was day 10 of another 54 day novena I started. I am shocked and happy...

I have to get my cleared fingerprints back before I begin though but will be going in on Friday so I will no doubt start right away.

It is kind of a miracle!

--hide--
Congratulations Marian! Good fortune to you...give God credit.
Jan 30th 2013 new

Very happy for you! God is good!

Jan 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in sh...

It is kind of a miracle!

--hide--

YAY!! Congratulations!! They are very blessed to have you! You are a beautiful woman of God and He certainly sees. His timing is not ours and He was waiting for the best job for you hug

Jan 31st 2013 new

ST Anthony, Pray for Us

Jan 31st 2013 new

It is kind of a miracle!

--hide--

Congratulations, Marian. I'm so happy for you! hug

- Elizabeth

Jan 31st 2013 new

Good to hear Marian. God Bless! Praying rosary theheart

Jan 31st 2013 new

It is kind of a miracle!

--hide--

Congratulations, Marian! Very pleased to hear your good news! fluffy

Jan 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Congratulations to you, Marian.
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Congratulations to you, Marian.

--hide--

I will say thank you to everyone who posted in one post. I hope you don't mind. I have a few small and larger concerns Prayingsince this is a start up company that he says just restructured- which could mean someone left or something. I hope the boss is good and not any kind of problem person. I felt they were good when I was there and I am going in tomorrow. I have my own work at home to do today.
So I am continuing to pray and have other petitions riding on the heels of this answered prayer. Lots has been going on.

I have been in transition for about 3 years. IT HAS BEEN HARD.

THANK YOU Margo, Joseph, Lauren, Eiuleen, Babette, Laura, Will, Elizabeth, Cathy, and Jane! heartbeat
Praise God. Thank you Saint Anthony, Saint Therese, St Thomas Aquinas, and other saints! THANK YOU GOD! theheart MAY GOD PROVIDE DISCERNMENT AND WISDOM IN ALL THINGS NOW. theheart

Posts 21 - 30 of 88