Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-514749 said: Yay Marian... You go girl!!! For your first day of work.... delivered to your door...
(Quote) Debbie-514749 said:

Yay Marian...

You go girl!!!

For your first day of work.... delivered to your door...

(If I lived close I would bring you a whole bunch! *grin*)

--hide--

Wow Thank you so much! I seem to be receiving the roses from St Therese. Remember the novena we ladies were saying?

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: God provides! May His name be glorified! I wish you success in your new job, Maid Marian. <---...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: God provides! May His name be glorified! I wish you success in your new job, Maid Marian.

<--- wheelies for your good news
--hide--

THANK YOU SO much for doing wheelies for the good news!!! You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star! You get a Gold Star! wave I got a scripture last night and it is Malachi 4:2. I posted it in the "war room" in a thread I started about Mahoney..

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Joanna-615441 said: Yea God!!!
(Quote) Joanna-615441 said:

Yea God!!!
--hide--

THANK YOU Joanna. wave
I am waiting news from you...any kind of update... and will go check right now!
rose

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in sh...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in shock and very happy.

I start out part time and I won't have everything right away but it is a great start and a great ending to a long long wait. (IT has been long.)

I recently did the St Therese Novena and today was day 10 of another 54 day novena I started. I am shocked and happy...

I have to get my cleared fingerprints back before I begin though but will be going in on Friday so I will no doubt start right away.

It is kind of a miracle!

--hide--
Prayers answered~ very good news, Marian! theheart Praying

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I was offered a job today praise God and it is ...
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in shock and very happy.

I start out part time and I won't have everything right away but it is a great start and a great ending to a long long wait. (IT has been long.)

I recently did the St Therese Novena and today was day 10 of another 54 day novena I started. I am shocked and happy...

I have to get my cleared fingerprints back before I begin though but will be going in on Friday so I will no doubt start right away.

It is kind of a miracle!

Prayers answered~ very good news, Marian!

--hide--

I am so happy. I really think God is in this particular situation!!! I am seeing signs and I felt something immediately.

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I am so happy. I really think God is in this particular situation!!! I am seeing signs an...

I am so happy. I really think God is in this particular situation!!! I am seeing signs and I felt something immediately.

--hide--

Congratulations, Marian!! hug I am so happy for you!

All you peoples clap clap clap ...and shout for joy!

May Our Lord bless you with great success in your new job. Dove

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Joanne-846477 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I am so happy. I really think God is i...
(Quote) Joanne-846477 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

Congratulations, Marian!! I am so happy for you!

All you peoples ...and shout for joy!

May Our Lord bless you with great success in your new job.

--hide--

THANK YOU! I will not be a member here after Feb 19th, so I do appreciate being able to share that God has opened a door after many prayers! Pray for me as I adjust to being back out there and details of it, THANK YOU! Praying

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in sh...

It is kind of a miracle!

--hide--
It's been a long, nail-biting wait, but in the end, it may prove to have been worth it. We're all glad for you. We know what a struggle it has been, and what frustrations you endured during your search. It reminds me of the Jewish people coming from Egypt and wandering in the desert for 40 years, then finally making it to the Promised Land.

You have arrived, gracias a Dios.... Praying hug

Feb 2nd 2013 new

God is good! Congratulations!!!

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I was offered a job today praise God and it is wi...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

It is kind of a miracle!

It's been a long, nail-biting wait, but in the end, it may prove to have been worth it. We're all glad for you. We know what a struggle it has been, and what frustrations you endured during your search. It reminds me of the Jewish people coming from Egypt and wandering in the desert for 40 years, then finally making it to the Promised Land.

You have arrived, gracias a Dios....

--hide--

I KNOW! sad It has been long but now I know how to tell others God can come through for them! Still I have a few concerns about this job- it is part time, start up agency and not very high paying--STILL it seems like it is or could become an excellent fit. So I am very encouraged.

Yes i have been on pins and needles for 3 years ray.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! party Praying

Interesting you should mention the Jews and Egypt. At this point I am sensing a high level of spiritual meaning in several things that seem to have come up. Remember that time I got very hurt by your joke on the forums?(I am sure you do.) Guess what pop. I am going to be working with?
(Write me privately.) shhh

Posts 51 - 60 of 88