Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Susie-550311 said: God is good! Congratulations!!!
(Quote) Susie-550311 said:

God is good! Congratulations!!!

--hide--

Susie- I have read your posts this year and now I can say for sure God hears our prayers and concerns. He just has a differnt journey for each one of us. Thank you Susie! theheart

Feb 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in shock and very ...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in shock and very happy.

I start out part time and I won't have everything right away but it is a great start and a great ending to a long long wait. (IT has been long.)

I recently did the St Therese Novena and today was day 10 of another 54 day novena I started. I am shocked and happy...

I have to get my cleared fingerprints back before I begin though but will be going in on Friday so I will no doubt start right away.

It is kind of a miracle!

--hide--

Congrats Marian. I am so happy for you. I hope this is the beginning of more good things for you. rose
Feb 2nd 2013 new

Congrats Marian!

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Josephine-586127 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I was offered a job today praise God and it is wit...
(Quote) Josephine-586127 said:
Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

I was offered a job today praise God and it is with a start up branch of an agency and I am in shock and very happy.

I start out part time and I won't have everything right away but it is a great start and a great ending to a long long wait. (IT has been long.)

I recently did the St Therese Novena and today was day 10 of another 54 day novena I started. I am shocked and happy...

I have to get my cleared fingerprints back before I begin though but will be going in on Friday so I will no doubt start right away.

It is kind of a miracle!

Congrats Marian. I am so happy for you. I hope this is the beginning of more good things for you.
--hide--

Josephine- I am hoping and praying.

I have had three or four levels of petitions on the docket for a number of years.
This is a great great start! theheart I'm working on a bunch of stuff in life and in prayers!

I should hurry and remind all here what a great blessing this place is for communal prayer, for the 54 day Novenas and sharing prayer petitions and also the rosary call! That is amazing too. All of these are blessings from Catholic Match that I have been able to share in and grow with other Catholics from this site! Everyone needs to know about these wonderful things CM has to offer!!! These have been set up by members who love God and seek to make this a spiritual place!

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Claudine-882177 said: Congrats Marian!
(Quote) Claudine-882177 said:

Congrats Marian!

--hide--

THANK YOU Claudine. Check out my last post here which lists some great spiritual features of CM that have developed while I have been here and which are the best part of the site!

Feb 2nd 2013 new

Marian, congrats praise God! Praying clap Dove Clover

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Marian, congrats praise God!
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Marian, congrats praise God!

--hide--

I must reiterate to you without sharing every detail what a perfect fit this seems to be for a number of reasons. God is surely behind this and I am pleased.

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said:I must reiterate to you without sharing every detail what a perfect fit this seems to be for a nu...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I must reiterate to you without sharing every detail what a perfect fit this seems to be for a number of reasons. God is surely behind this and I am pleased.
--hide--

Congratulations, Marian! Wishing you all the best! And thank you for sharing the good news with us!!!

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-730125 said: Congratulations, Marian! Wishing you all the best! And thank you for sharing the ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-730125 said:

Congratulations, Marian! Wishing you all the best! And thank you for sharing the good news with us!!!

--hide--

THANK YOU Elizabeth! I have firm hope that God will answer your prayers also! angel Sunrise

Feb 2nd 2013 new
CONGRATULATIONS
Posts 61 - 70 of 88