Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

error: Post not found!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 1st 2013 new

Keeping you in prayer Gary that God will not let anything or anyone rob the joy, love, peace and comfort He freely gives. Praying

Time for a different season in your life. biggrin

Feb 1st 2013 new
Praying theheart
Feb 1st 2013 new

Congratulations Gary. May your healing be complete. Grace to you.

Feb 1st 2013 new

[quote]Gary-836455 said:

Y'know how you feel when you hear about some killer getting aquitted because some slick lawyer pulled a technicality out of his hat?

My priest say's this is a joyous occasion.

I still feel like I'm guilty but free on a technicality.

Sometimes our emotions get the most us. It is what makes us human. Your ability to feel tells alot about who you are. I commend you about being real! I wish you the best in what lies a head for you. May the Father grant you peace of mind. All the best!

Peace be with you Gary

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Gary-836455 said: Y'know how you feel when you hear about some killer getting aquitted because some slic...
(Quote) Gary-836455 said:

Y'know how you feel when you hear about some killer getting aquitted because some slick lawyer pulled a technicality out of his hat?

--hide--
Congratulations! clap Now, no company is better than bad company. Hope you find the right person this time around. theheart

Feb 1st 2013 new

Gary,

Peace will come, give it time.

theheart

Feb 1st 2013 new

Good for you. I remember when I got a call from a priest friend in our Tribunal. What a great day. I know what you mean about feeling guilty and freed on a technicality. That will pass. I felt like I do when I get out of confession. Saved and cleansed.

Be at peace, and God bless you!

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Gary-836455 said: Y'know how you feel when you hear about some killer getting aquitted because some slic...
(Quote) Gary-836455 said:

--hide--

Praying

Feb 1st 2013 new

From my annulment experience. I found it took some time to process this new status and accept it. As Will said, Christ established the church upon the Rock of St. Peter and so we must trust that what comes from the church is the Truth. I hope you will be able to let go of the pain of the past and move forward to a new beginning. God Bless you.theheart

Feb 1st 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart clap

Posts 11 - 20 of 42