Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Joan-176039 said: What is TLM? Thanks!
(Quote) Joan-176039 said:

What is TLM? Thanks!

--hide--

Traditional Latin Mass.

I hate the term 'Extraordinary Form', as it signals that it takes a backseat to the Novus Ordo ('Ordinary Form').

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Joan-176039 said: What is TLM? Thanks!
(Quote) Joan-176039 said:

What is TLM? Thanks!

--hide--

Someone may have already answered you but it's traditional latin mass :)

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: I don't think that you are going to the wrong mass at all or I must be doing that to...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

I don't think that you are going to the wrong mass at all or I must be doing that too. It is especially true of the guys at daily mass. They all have wedding bands or are seminarians. But I think that a man who loves the Lord even more than he loves me is magnetic and the sexiest man on the planet in my eyes.

--hide--

I think seminarians and nuns, all religious really, are so beautiful. They just have this aura about them. . .the kind of beauty that the world doesn't value but it's there!

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: A man in adoration, doing pro-life work, in the confession line (okay, I know this COULD sound bad...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

A man in adoration, doing pro-life work, in the confession line (okay, I know this COULD sound bad), doing something kind for his mama, singing the praises of his mama, being a godfather, being a confirmation/RCIA sponsor, spoiling his nieces and nephews, going to chastity talks, helping the elderly, volunteering with the less fortunate, helping with CYO, praying for his future wife.

All of these things are sexy... in a chaste way.

--hide--

I agree--chastity is sexy!

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: Yes, it's platonic.
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

Yes, it's platonic.

--hide--

laughing Along with every other guy in my life.

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Along with every other guy in my life.

Along with every other guy in my life.

--hide--

How about catatonic? laughing

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: How about catatonic?
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

How about catatonic?

--hide--

That MIGHT be something I could glaze over. Depends on how cute and holy he is. lol After all, I'm currently giving dating advice to a guy I dated last year. Yeah, you know you did something right when a guy you ended things with is telling you about girls he is interested in. lol Geez.

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: That MIGHT be something I could glaze over. Depends on how cute and holy he ...

That MIGHT be something I could glaze over. Depends on how cute and holy he is. lol After all, I'm currently giving dating advice to a guy I dated last year. Yeah, you know you did something right when a guy you ended things with is telling you about girls he is interested in. lol Geez.

--hide--

laughing I can see it now, Tara talking with a friend about her new boyfriend. "He's holy and cute, but a bit catatonic." eyepopping laughing

Wow. Giving dating advice to friends you use to date. Way to go, Tara! Way to be. biggrin

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: I can see it now, Tara talking with a friend about her new boyfriend. "He's holy ...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

I can see it now, Tara talking with a friend about her new boyfriend. "He's holy and cute, but a bit catatonic."

Wow. Giving dating advice to friends you use to date. Way to go, Tara! Way to be.

--hide--

The word "lame" comes to mind. wink

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: The word "lame" comes to mind.

The word "lame" comes to mind.

--hide--

That's something you could add while talking up a new boyfriend. *l* "He's catatonic and lame, but boy is he cute and holy." boggled laughing

Posts 61 - 70 of 71