Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 31st 2013 new
Well said David.
Jan 31st 2013 new
I meant Jerry! Sorry.
Jan 31st 2013 new

Yes, we have a nothing box (sorry if it's so apparent)! Then again, do I really want a giant ball of wire for a brain? Sounds like alot of potential for short circuits eyepopping laughing Thank God we are different. The whole really is greater that the sum of two halves. Life is good!

Jan 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I wish I could know what it feels like to think about nothing and to get inside that box ...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I wish I could know what it feels like to think about nothing and to get inside that box men have!

I used to fish with my boyfriend and I would be yapping away. I wonder if I went now if I could force myself into silence so a man could be within that box while we fished. The thing is I would like to take a dog with us- but the dog might scare the fish. Anyway- Is there any way a woman can get inside that box or see what it is like to be in that one?

Whenever I try to think about nothing- I fall asleep....

--hide--

Sometimes I go into the nothing box when I start thinking about: housecleaning, shovelling snow, sorting my sock drawer, combing the cat, clearing the top of my dresser wink

Jan 31st 2013 new

(Quote) John-34848 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: I wish I could know what it feels like to...
(Quote) John-34848 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

I wish I could know what it feels like to think about nothing and to get inside that box men have!

I used to fish with my boyfriend and I would be yapping away. I wonder if I went now if I could force myself into silence so a man could be within that box while we fished. The thing is I would like to take a dog with us- but the dog might scare the fish. Anyway- Is there any way a woman can get inside that box or see what it is like to be in that one?

Whenever I try to think about nothing- I fall asleep....

Sometimes I go into the nothing box when I start thinking about: housecleaning, shovelling snow, sorting my sock drawer, combing the cat, clearing the top of my dresser

--hide--

I wish I knew what it felt like to be in that box. Can any man here describe this?

Jan 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I wish I knew what it felt like to be in that box. Can any man here describe this?
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I wish I knew what it felt like to be in that box. Can any man here describe this?

--hide--
Sure, it feels like nothing, absolutely nothing.
Jan 31st 2013 new

I have been on some dates who had a nothing box while we were at dinner. irked

Jan 31st 2013 new

What is a nothing box?

Jan 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Sarah-901988 said: Do you really have a "nothing box"?? Sounds dreamy!! www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Sarah-901988 said:

Do you really have a "nothing box"?? Sounds dreamy!!

www.youtube.com

--hide--

I've seen this guy before, Sarah ... he's hilarious, but very accurate!

Thanks for posting this!

santahat fluffy snowman heart fluffy heart snowman fluffy santahat

Jan 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Sarah-901988 said: Do you really have a "nothing box"?? Sounds dreamy!! www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Sarah-901988 said:

Do you really have a "nothing box"?? Sounds dreamy!!

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Sarah, this man needs to be shot! After the exposure of the existence of the "nothing box" I feel like I have nothing else to fall back on to store the activities that I do not want anyone else to know about. It was my refuge. I am the emperor without clothes!

Posts 21 - 30 of 83