Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Sarah-901988 said: Do you really have a "nothing box"?? Sounds dreamy!! www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Sarah-901988 said:

Do you really have a "nothing box"?? Sounds dreamy!!

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Oh thank you so much for sharing that Sarah! Just the laugh I needed today!!! clap

Jan 31st 2013 new

This man is very, very funny, hysterically laughing so.

The more I try to clear my brain and think about nothing, the more I think about everything. Don't know about you, but this helps me resolve issues.

Still, I prefer the "wire" brain to the separate "box" brain for several reasons, one being that it allows me/women to change subject mid sentence with each other completely understanding each other and following the thought process without skipping a beat and then going back to the original or another subject. That's just one thing the "wire" brain does. laughing laughing shhh laughing laughing

Jan 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Sarah-901988 said: Do you really have a "nothing box"?? Sounds dreamy!! www.youtube.com.

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Love it. So true!!

Jan 31st 2013 new

Yes, I sure do.

Jan 31st 2013 new
I liked it when he made the sign of the cross over the model of the women's brain before he started talking about it. biggrin
Jan 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: I wish I knew what it felt like to be in that box. Can any man here describe this?
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

I wish I knew what it felt like to be in that box. Can any man here describe this?

--hide--
Marian, there's "Nothing" to describe. shhh

I'm happy that the guys have a nothing box, it frees their mind up so that when we're together he can focus on us without all that clutter rattling around. biggrin rose heart

Jan 31st 2013 new

www.youtube.com

--hide--

I don't have a "nothing box", but do have a nothing bucket. Turn over the five gallon bucket and it makes a perfect seat to sit back and think about nothing. Recently went to local hardware store and purchased one for me son, too. laughing

Jan 31st 2013 new

www.youtube.com

--hide--
Oh yes! and it's my favorite! LOL

Jan 31st 2013 new

www.youtube.com

--hide--

So true and aren't we lucky it is...makes for a pretty good fit! hug

- Elizabeth

Jan 31st 2013 new

www.youtube.com

--hide--

When women think that men are zoned into their "nothing box" men are actually running through their mind plans on how to make a perpetual motion machine or plans on how to eliminate fossil fuels or plans on how to feed the hungry of the world or plans on how to house the homeless. Then they hear what the guy describes around 3:05 in the video (zzzizzzizzzi) and all those great plans go out the window. Keep going to your "nothing box" guys.

Obviously I'm joking. laughing

Kind of. laughing

Posts 31 - 40 of 83