Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 31st 2013 new

I wonder if I went now if I could force myself into silence so a man could be within that box while we fished. Marian princess Gone Fishing!

Those words remind me of an old story.....When you think about it. God has to be the best inventor of all time.

He took a rib from Adam and made a loudspeaker. duck hyper

Jan 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Bart-749635 said: I wonder if I went now if I could force myself into silence so a man could be within that box...
(Quote) Bart-749635 said:

I wonder if I went now if I could force myself into silence so a man could be within that box while we fished. Marian

Those words remind me of an old story.....When you think about it. God has to be the best inventor of all time.

He took a rib from Adam and made a loudspeaker.

--hide--
The sad thing for you guys, Bart, is that we don't come with a mute button. (maybe God should of worked a little longer on this project) laughing laughing laughing

Jan 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: The sad thing for you guys, Bart, is that we don't come with a mute button. (maybe God should of worked a l...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

The sad thing for you guys, Bart, is that we don't come with a mute button. (maybe God should of worked a little longer on this project)

--hide--
He did Linda...it is what is known as selective MEN'S hearing! Hah hah hah! (My emot button not working)
Jan 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Gary-918050 said: I don't have a "nothing box", but do have a nothing bucket. Turn over t...
(Quote) Gary-918050 said:

I don't have a "nothing box", but do have a nothing bucket. Turn over the five gallon bucket and it makes a perfect seat to sit back and think about nothing. Recently went to local hardware store and purchased one for me son, too.

--hide--

I have one of those "nothing buckets". Mine works this way. I go ice fishing and carry out my equipment, tackle, bait in the bucket, then drill a hole in the ice, empty the bucket and get set up, then flip over the bucket and sit on it and magically it becomes a "nothing bucket" as I think of nothing. *l* Of course, it depends on how cold it is, because when it's cold then the "cold box" takes over and that's all I can think about. *l*

Jan 31st 2013 new

(maybe God should of worked a little longer on this project) Linda

I guess that proves that God was not a teacher otherwise he would have done it over and over again untin he got it right. graduate

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Bart-749635 said: I wonder if I went now if I could force myself into silence so a man could be within that box ...
(Quote) Bart-749635 said:

I wonder if I went now if I could force myself into silence so a man could be within that box while we fished. Marian

He took a rib from Adam and made a loudspeaker.

--hide--

Bart-

I agree. I also believe that many men gain a better sense of their emotional life when there is a woman in their life.
link or princess Gone Fishing!

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Sarah-901988 said: Do you really have a "nothing box"?? Sounds dreamy!! www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Sarah-901988 said:

Do you really have a "nothing box"?? Sounds dreamy!!

www.youtube.com

--hide--
I do have a "nothing box". It's where I keep all my savings..... rolling eyes eyebrow

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Karis-410918 said: Sarah, this man needs to be shot! After the exposure of the existence of the "no...
(Quote) Karis-410918 said:

Sarah, this man needs to be shot! After the exposure of the existence of the "nothing box" I feel like I have nothing else to fall back on to store the activities that I do not want anyone else to know about. It was my refuge. I am the emperor without clothes!

--hide--

Karis,

how could you sir, why I am mortified!! You put your clothes back on! We will have no streaking in the Nothing Box! Is this the latest Testosterone based refuge to be invaded by a streaker! Why I'm fit to chuck a hissy fit! This kind of outrageous behavior is befitting a coarse Carpet Bagger! Why the magnolias have flushed red with shock! The South may have to succeed again due to this scandlous laxity of Nothing Box etiquette. Sir I demand you hand in your Nothing Box! Consider it a court marshall! Why I can hear Robert.E.Lee flipping his lid and kicking his dirt off once more ready to ride in defence of Fair Lady Honor! I think I will have to have a nap in my Nothing Box Mansion before Marcel Marceau comes to my recital in the Nothing Box Mansion where I will be playing on harpsichord Marcel's magnificent piece called The Sound of One Hand Clapping. The Acoustics in the Nothing Box are deafening in their silence. So Sir I expect you to recover your sense of decency and put on a hair suit and listen to Pali-Itchy for your penance!!!!

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Sarah-901988 said: Do you really have a "nothing box"?? Sounds dreamy!! www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Sarah-901988 said:

Do you really have a "nothing box"?? Sounds dreamy!!

www.youtube.com

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing

I can't stop laughing about your question, but thank you!! I guess many of us wanted to ask that before biggrin

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: The sad thing for you guys, Bart, is that we don't come with a mute button. (maybe God should...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

The sad thing for you guys, Bart, is that we don't come with a mute button. (maybe God should of worked a little longer on this project)

--hide--
Why Fair Lady, Linda,

it has been speculated by eminent Southern Theologians that Eve was given a tongue as the Gates of Paradise closed and she was heard to say, "Don't you think you're going fishing today the leaves need raking up. At that point The Destroying Angel handed Adam the Nothing Box to ease his suffering!

Posts 41 - 50 of 83