Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-656122 said: I have one of those "nothing buckets". Mine works this way. I go ice fishing and ...
(Quote) Dan-656122 said:

I have one of those "nothing buckets". Mine works this way. I go ice fishing and carry out my equipment, tackle, bait in the bucket, then drill a hole in the ice, empty the bucket and get set up, then flip over the bucket and sit on it and magically it becomes a "nothing bucket" as I think of nothing. *l* Of course, it depends on how cold it is, because when it's cold then the "cold box" takes over and that's all I can think about. *l*

--hide--

I just like your answers very much, so honest... laughing laughing

they are hilarious

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: The sad thing for you guys, Bart, is that we don't come with a mute button. (maybe God should...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

The sad thing for you guys, Bart, is that we don't come with a mute button. (maybe God should of worked a little longer on this project)

--hide--

I think his project is just perfect, we don't need a mute button... men like to hear us complain about everything... when we aren't around, they miss us badly so they just like to complain as well about us rabbiting on smile biggrin

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Adriana-822199 said: I think his project is just perfect, we don't need a mute button... men like t...
(Quote) Adriana-822199 said:

I think his project is just perfect, we don't need a mute button... men like to hear us complain about everything... when we aren't around, they miss us badly so they just like to complain as well about us rabbiting on

--hide--

You are right we do miss women and their beautiful voices when they are not around, and truth be told, we do really miss them....but may be a short-term mute button might help out, too. For me I usually tell the same lie - I have a knee problem, then I slide out of the door for a jog, my box this time around totally empty. Once back, am able to handle the predictable questions that follow; I thought you had a knee problem, are you ok now?...after the fourth one, I take a nap!

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Sarah-901988 said: Do you really have a "nothing box"?? Sounds dreamy!! www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Sarah-901988 said:

Do you really have a "nothing box"?? Sounds dreamy!!

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Thanks for posting this video Sarah! I am now watching some of the other videos like "What attracts men the most about Women" He is super hilarious! Wish I had a nothing box. Haven't discovered it yet!

Feb 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Sarah-901988 said: Do you really have a "nothing box"?? Sounds dreamy!! www.youtube.com.

www.youtube.com

--hide--

Omgsh, Sarah!! Thank you so much for sharing this!! What a hoot!! laughing clap laughing

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Karis-410918 said: You are right we do miss women and their beautiful voices when they are not around, a...
(Quote) Karis-410918 said:

You are right we do miss women and their beautiful voices when they are not around, and truth be told, we do really miss them....but may be a short-term mute button might help out, too. For me I usually tell the same lie - I have a knee problem, then I slide out of the door for a jog, my box this time around totally empty. Once back, am able to handle the predictable questions that follow; I thought you had a knee problem, are you ok now?...after the fourth one, I take a nap!

--hide--

I think my father found his mute button many years ago. I remember one time my mother kept trying to get my father's attention while he was watching television. Finally, after many unsuccessful attempts, Mother said, "Dear, I just went outside without any clothes and ran up and down the street waving at the neighbors." Then she left the room. It took a few minutes, but Dad got up and went into the kitchen and asked her if she had been talking to him. That story has been told many times over in our family. I guess what Mom always called selective hearing was really a mute button. smile

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: I think my father found his mute button many years ago. I remember one time my mo...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

I think my father found his mute button many years ago. I remember one time my mother kept trying to get my father's attention while he was watching television. Finally, after many unsuccessful attempts, Mother said, "Dear, I just went outside without any clothes and ran up and down the street waving at the neighbors." Then she left the room. It took a few minutes, but Dad got up and went into the kitchen and asked her if she had been talking to him. That story has been told many times over in our family. I guess what Mom always called selective hearing was really a mute button.

--hide--
Just don't let the wife get hold of the channel changer! shocked laughing www.youtube.com

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Just don't let the wife get hold of the channel changer! www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

Just don't let the wife get hold of the channel changer! www.youtube.com

--hide--

I want to know where I can buy one of those channel changers, Bernard. wink

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: (Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Just don't let the wife get hold of the...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Quote:
Bernard-2709 said:

Just don't let the wife get hold of the channel changer! www.youtube.com

I want to know where I can buy one of those channel changers, Bernard.

--hide--
I bet you would! wink

Feb 2nd 2013 new

www.youtube.com

--hide--

What I've been wondering is how big is that "nothing box?"

Posts 51 - 60 of 83