Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: I asked my brother this question and got his answer this morning. It is just too ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

I asked my brother this question and got his answer this morning. It is just too good not to share.

"I’ve conducted extensive research into this very question and have discovered the answer. The size of a man’s “empty” box is in direct proportion to the size of a woman’s “memory” network. The longer a woman’s memory’s, as in “do you remember what you said to me on our 7th date, 21 years ago…” and her expectation on a man’s memory of such events, the larger a man’s “empty” box!"

I just can't stop laughing on your brother's answer, it's just so hilarious laughing laughing laughing

--hide--

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Adriana-822199 said:

--hide--
Calling all men! Alert! Alert! Alert! Female with nothing in her reply! Blank! Nothing! May have stolen a nothing box from an unsavvy male! Warning! Warning Warning! hissyfit hissyfit yoda The Force has lost power! Darth Adriana has crossed to the Nothing!!!

Feb 5th 2013 new

yes, I do have a nothing box. Although in may case many of my boxes do actually touch each other....

Feb 5th 2013 new

I must be the only guy on here that does not have a nothing box!? lol Unless, by nothing box he means nothing connected with everyday life? I have that box and I spend why to much time in it wink

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Con-888377 said: Calling all men! Alert! Alert! Alert! Female with nothing in her reply! Blank! Nothing! May have st...
(Quote) Con-888377 said:

Calling all men! Alert! Alert! Alert! Female with nothing in her reply! Blank! Nothing! May have stolen a nothing box from an unsavvy male! Warning! Warning Warning! The Force has lost power! Darth Adriana has crossed to the Nothing!!!

--hide--

Oh No!! You have discovered my dark side!! shocked Yes, maybe I stole a nothing box from a good hearted and distracted fellow... shhh shhh muted The thing is he hasn't notice that!! wide eyed

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Adriana-822199 said: Oh No!! You have discovered my dark side!! Yes, maybe I stole a nothing b...

Oh No!! You have discovered my dark side!! Yes, maybe I stole a nothing box from a good hearted and distracted fellow... The thing is he hasn't notice that!!

--hide--
Be careful Darth Adriana, Be warned you maybe swollowed by the great Nothing for the Nothing knows something and that something is Nothing. Oh! Woe is the man that has lost his nothing box he is doomed to wander the deserts frantically looking for something that is nothing and a nothing that is something! weeping faint hissyfit raspberry yoda tombstone

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) BIll-154597 said: What is a nothing box?
(Quote) BIll-154597 said:

What is a nothing box?

--hide--

www.youtube.com

Feb 5th 2013 new

That tonguetwister made me laugh, but Darth Adriana knows no laughter, I will keep my something with my nothing box, once stolen cannot be returned!! gangster yoda raspberry

Mar 1st 2013 new

Sweet Nothings? hug

Mar 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Adriana-822199 said: Oh No!! You have discovered my dark side!! Yes, maybe I stole a nothing...

Oh No!! You have discovered my dark side!! Yes, maybe I stole a nothing box from a good hearted and distracted fellow... The thing is he hasn't notice that!!

--hide--

Just wait till she tries to put something in it shocked The joint will start jumping! laughing
Posts 71 - 80 of 83