Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Jan 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: 100-300 yards, or so Depends on whether I'm having a lucky day and wh...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

100-300 yards, or so

Depends on whether I'm having a lucky day and which club I am using.

--hide--

Jerry you do have a funny side. shhh laughing laughing laughing

Jan 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: I've noticed a number of member profiles that say "willing to search within driving dist...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

I've noticed a number of member profiles that say "willing to search within driving distance".

Well, I used to know a guy in Delaware, and for him that meant 10 miles. I also know a guy who drove from San Francisco to Los Angeles several times a month to visit his CM gal.

How far do YOU mean when you say "Driving distance"?

--hide--

Generally I would say up to about 8 hours driving time...what I could do for a weekend trip. But I agree with those who said it is a very vague question, because technically, I could drive as far as the southern tip of South America!

Jan 31st 2013 new

For the right woman, Nome Alaska to Miami Florida....

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: I've noticed a number of member profiles that say "willing to search within driving dist...

I've noticed a number of member profiles that say "willing to search within driving distance".

Well, I used to know a guy in Delaware, and for him that meant 10 miles. I also know a guy who drove from San Francisco to Los Angeles several times a month to visit his CM gal.

--hide--

Jan 31st 2013 new

(Quote) ed-925050 said: For the right woman, Nome Alaska to Miami Florida....
(Quote) ed-925050 said:

--hide--

Now that's one lucky woman! smile

Jan 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Jerry you do have a funny side.
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Jerry you do have a funny side.

--hide--

irked HUSH! now!! I have a reputation to uphold, you know! irked

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Jan 31st 2013 new

I think it means a few hours to a days drive depending on who you talk to. Welcome back Marge. cool

Jan 31st 2013 new

Donna I echo you from Ed..!clap
Jerry you are funny! laughing
I don't have an answer either because it does depend! scratchchin Clover

Jan 31st 2013 new

A man only 1 1/2 hours away who is very attractive in many ways said that was too far away -- maybe it's me?

Jan 31st 2013 new

(Quote) ed-925050 said: For the right woman, Nome Alaska to Miami Florida....
(Quote) ed-925050 said:

--hide--

You may be a romantic at heart.

Jan 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: How far do YOU mean when you say "Driving distance"?

--hide--

It's seems like a pretty relative standard. For some it might mean 45 minutes and to others 12 hours. Probably best to ask as soon as possible.

Posts 11 - 20 of 59