Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Feb 2nd 2013 new

hahahah I love this and have often pondered this myself. Its such a vague answer. Technically driving distance is anywhere you can get to in your car right? so alaska or southern tip of south america? haha I thik the best for me personally is if we meet in the middle maybe a 4 hour at most drive so we can see eachother any weekend we want.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: Jerry you do have a funny side.
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

Jerry you do have a funny side.

--hide--
that's pretty well what the Cannibal said to the Clown and his son was heard to say he tasted funny!! mischievous stir the pot! Its getting cold! stir the pot! Its getting cold! stir the pot! Its getting cold! laughing laughing laughing

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Er..... you're not Swedish, are you??
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Er..... you're not Swedish, are you??

--hide--
Maybe even Norwegian Wood! We're back to the Bugs! er I mean Beatles! Canada UK faint

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: I like the Number three wood.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

I like the Number three wood.

--hide--
To hit whom!! Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp It's the Beatles!!! False alarm it's Buddy Holly and the Crickets! Chirp Chirp

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: A man only 1 1/2 hours away who is very attractive in many ways said that was too far away -- ma...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

A man only 1 1/2 hours away who is very attractive in many ways said that was too far away -- maybe it's me?

--hide--
I have investigated this person for you and I report the following: His car was an electric car and the cord pulled out of the wall 30 feet down the road!! He was too embarassed to tell you! hissyfit So it wasn't you at all! As Snozzle Durante would say, "It's the Lost Chord! Hot chacha! chacha! Rolling Along

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Con-888377 said: that's pretty well what the Cannibal said to the Clown and his son was heard to say he tasted f...
(Quote) Con-888377 said:

that's pretty well what the Cannibal said to the Clown and his son was heard to say he tasted funny!!

--hide--

shocked laughing laughing

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Anywhere I can drive to in one day. My record is apparently 780 miles in one day (Arcata, CA to Las Vegas Nevada) I never knew it was that far until I just confirmed on mapquest. I think I'll keep it to 700 miles or less. At an average of 80mph for 8 hours with time for lunch and gas, I think 700 is reaonable since I could pull it off within 9 to 10 hours. So it be an easy trip to plan around one of the many three day weekends available.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Boy, I think you win the prize.
I hope she was nice to you.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

LOL. That wasn't for dating purposes. It was just the amount of miles I drove in a day leaving from school to visit my Grandpa in Vegas for Christmas. It was the first time I was 21 in Vegas. But that is my definition of driving distance.

Posts 51 - 59 of 59