Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Very true.

It's also been my experience that if I donate to charity when I really don't think I can afford to give anything...the electric bill arrives and it's about half as big as expected; or the credit card bill shows a credit....

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Very true.It's also been my experience that if I donate to charity when I really don&...
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Very true.

It's also been my experience that if I donate to charity when I really don't think I can afford to give anything...the electric bill arrives and it's about half as big as expected; or the credit card bill shows a credit....

--hide--

That happens to me too biggrin

Feb 4th 2013 new
I must agree God provides . A few days ago I was worried of finances of going to school and how I will survive the years of training . Next thing a phone call from a family member indicating financial support not one but 2 family members And didnt have to ask .Trust in The Lord I say:-)
Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: ...God will provide. I recently balanced my checkbook, and realized that things were going to be tight ...
(Quote) Daniel-634934 said: ...God will provide. I recently balanced my checkbook, and realized that things were going to be tight until the next payday. I was thinking about how much Ramen I could stand before I got tired, and. The next day I got a check from the mortgage company for overpaying my escrow last year, this is not the first time that God has come through for me in a time like this. I wanted to share this with my CM family. God is great!
--hide--

That is so neat!

Posts 11 - 14 of 14