Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 10th 2013 new

Okay, first time posting in forum...I'm so moved by reading everyone's comments. I would also like to join in on the Novena if it is not too late. Last time I prayed the rosary was July 2012, driving back from Florida. I would like to pray for all the reasons stated, USA, and other countries as well, and also for personal strength in dealing with the day to day activities and trials. I will be praying along with my two sons, Paul and Tomas. Please add all 3 of us in prayer. Thank you for organizing, I've been looking for an onlline prayer group! Thank you Amy for the links that you shared, I'm going to take a look at those links as well! theheart rosary biggrin

Do we know what time of day everyone will be praying? Sorry, I read through, but I must have missed the time.

Feb 10th 2013 new

Count me in too. Thanks David and Amy for all your help and insight to organize this community 54 Day Rosary Novena.

Feb 10th 2013 new

Count me in.......and thanks for organising it.

Feb 10th 2013 new

Hello. Please add my name to the list. Thank you. Canada

Feb 10th 2013 new

Hi. Please count me in for the novena. Thanks for organizing!

Feb 10th 2013 new

Me too!!! rosary

Feb 11th 2013 new

Me too. Please count me in. Thank you.

Feb 11th 2013 new
Thanks David.........Please add my name to this Powerful Prayer Novena!
Feb 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Lisa-843871 said: Okay, first time posting in forum...I'm so moved by reading everyone's comments. I would a...
(Quote) Lisa-843871 said:

Okay, first time posting in forum...I'm so moved by reading everyone's comments. I would also like to join in on the Novena if it is not too late. Last time I prayed the rosary was July 2012, driving back from Florida. I would like to pray for all the reasons stated, USA, and other countries as well, and also for personal strength in dealing with the day to day activities and trials. I will be praying along with my two sons, Paul and Tomas. Please add all 3 of us in prayer. Thank you for organizing, I've been looking for an onlline prayer group! Thank you Amy for the links that you shared, I'm going to take a look at those links as well!

Do we know what time of day everyone will be praying? Sorry, I read through, but I must have missed the time.

--hide--

Thank you Lisa and welcome to CM and the forums. Your words touched me. A daily rosary is a beautiful way to mark Lent. So glad you and so many others are joining us.

rosary

Feb 11th 2013 new

(Quote) Carrie-529869 said: HEy David, I promise I'm not trying to be argumentative, but I still didn't see i...
(Quote) Carrie-529869 said:

HEy David,

I promise I'm not trying to be argumentative, but I still didn't see in the links where it said this Rosary novena was actually revealed to do the mysteries in order, rather than the usual assigned days. Can you please quote it?

--hide--

Of course you're not. Please see the 2nd and 3rd full paragraphs from the bottom of th epage on the following link. www.knightsofdivinemercy.com

This was evidently written before the institution of the 4th set of "Luminous" mysteries, but otherwise explains the devotion as it was intended to be prayed. Pray it any way you like if you choose to join us. The important thing is to pray a daily rosary.

Posts 151 - 160 of 200