Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Feb 1st 2013 new

happy belated birthday! and many more!! Happy Birthday! party present Superman rose

Feb 1st 2013 new

Thanks Brenda, Michael, Melissa, Michelle, Margo, Aida, Eileen, Zoom, Brian, Helen, Laura, and Daniel…and again to Genie (but I think you should credit the great St. Patrick, my namesake, not me, for the shamrock trinitarian concept) and good to know your husband was a Patrick

May you all be blessed.

May the road rise up to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

The rains fall soft upon your fields and,

Until we meet again,

May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

www.google.com

Feb 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Patrick-26175 said: Thanks Brenda, Michael, Melissa, Michelle, Margo, Aida, Eileen, Zoom, Brian, Helen, Laura, and Dani...
(Quote) Patrick-26175 said:

Thanks Brenda, Michael, Melissa, Michelle, Margo, Aida, Eileen, Zoom, Brian, Helen, Laura, and Daniel…and again to Genie (but I think you should credit the great St. Patrick, my namesake, not me, for the shamrock trinitarian concept) and good to know your husband was a Patrick

May you all be blessed.

May the road rise up to meet you,

May the wind be always at your back,

May the sun shine warm upon your face,

The rains fall soft upon your fields and,

Until we meet again,

May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

www.google.com

--hide--

St Patrick is one of my favorite Saints.... Clover Clover clap highfive
Feb 2nd 2013 new

wave It was your birthday???? Patrick, how could I have slept through it??? eyebrow I never heard the party party horns. weeping (And I didn't even bake your favorite Happy Birthday! ).. boggled Will you forgive me?? crossfingers

I hope you had a fantastic day, and I'm sending you a hug and hersheyskiss along with my prayers for a great year ahead! Enjoy your weekend, and then----get back to those books, young man!! :wink:

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: It was your birthday???? Patrick, how could I have slept through it??? I never heard the horns....
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

It was your birthday???? Patrick, how could I have slept through it??? I never heard the horns. (And I didn't even bake your favorite ).. Will you forgive me??

I hope you had a fantastic day, and I'm sending you a and along with my prayers for a great year ahead! Enjoy your weekend, and then----get back to those books, young man!!

--hide--

Thanks, Bev. hug back atcha! We'll just hafta blow those party horns louder next time! Yep, back to the books for me. wave

Feb 2nd 2013 new

Happy Birthday Patrick Happy Birthday! party

Feb 2nd 2013 new

Happy belated birthday Patrick! Happy Birthday! wave Clover

from one Irishman to another!

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Patrick-26175 said: Aw, thanks Lina! That's very kind of you. Yes, I had a good day. Went out to lunch to celebr...
(Quote) Patrick-26175 said:

Aw, thanks Lina! That's very kind of you. Yes, I had a good day. Went out to lunch to celebrate then off to my Fluid Mechanics course. It's end of the week, just had my 1st exam Tuesday. We'll see how it goes. But I'm glad my bday fell towards the end of the week.

Genie, you get a gold star for including a wee bit o' the irish in your emoticons. Erin go bragh!

Linda, indeed. Let the trumpets sound! Being a long time trumpeter myself, it always warms my heart when someone shows appreciation for the instrument. Stars and Stripes forever!

Of course, I hope someday to be praising God in that heavenly band with the angel Gabriel!

Thank you, one and all!

--hide--

wave Happy Belated Birthday Patrick.. May God bless you each and very day in each and every way !!!! Happy Birthday!

Kathleen Praying rosary theheart

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Thanks, Kathleen. May you be blessed throughout this year as well.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Thanks, Jessica. wave

Posts 21 - 30 of 40