Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Feb 1st 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Feb 1st 2013 new

Praying Praying hug So much tragedy...I am sorry.

Feb 1st 2013 new

Praying rosary

Feb 1st 2013 new

hug Praying

Feb 1st 2013 new

angel Praying hug rosary Dove

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: I am asking for prayers for both my Aunt Lise who was my Godmother. She just lost her daughter (...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

I am asking for prayers for both my Aunt Lise who was my Godmother. She just lost her daughter ( my cousin Manon) in July 2011 to cancer. Manon and I were the same age, so my Aunt got very depressed after my cousin died. There is still an autopsie report being done. I pray that my Aunt did not take her own life and that she died of natural causes. And most important that she is resting in the arms of Jesus with all the angels and saints.

Please pray also for my cousin Dany, her other daughter. She has to make all the funeral arrangements and will get all the reports. She lost her father tragically ( he died while riding his bicycle cross country ) in 1993 .

Thank you Jesus for your gift of eternal life. We pray for all the souls that have died and that they experience eternity with you.

Kathleen

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

Feb 2nd 2013 new

Thank you to Will, Beverly, Rosemarie, Eileen, Michael, Elizabeth, Sheila, Mike and everyone else ... Your prayers are greatly appreciated and mean a lot ! My Aunt's Funeral is this Sunday but I won't be able to make it to Quebec, Canada for the service.

Many hugs to all of you .... Praying hug hug Praying rosary theheart Kathleen

Feb 2nd 2013 new

Prayers and hugs Kathleen.

Feb 2nd 2013 new

Heavenly father, may Aunt Lise receive Your precious mercy, and live in the light of Your love eternally. Grant her eternal rest and may perpetual light shine upon her soul.

Prayers of comfort for you, Kathleen, and prayers for your cousin and family, as well. Praying rosary theheart hug

Feb 2nd 2013 new

hug Praying Kathleen.

Posts 11 - 20 of 30