Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Here is the original document from the IRS. Read the examples on page 56. Paints a different picture than...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Here is the original document from the IRS. Read the examples on page 56. Paints a different picture than the CNS article ..... www.irs.gov
--hide--

Edward:

How can we find out who is eligible to use Obamacare and who will be excluded?

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Edward:How can we find out who is eligible to use Obamacare and who will be ex...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Edward:

How can we find out who is eligible to use Obamacare and who will be excluded?

--hide--

Marianne, I'm not sure I understand your question.

One data point to note though ... the Congressional Budget Office estimates that by 2018, there will be 24 million people in the exchanges created by "Obamacare". The rest of us, who aren't on Medicare or Medicaid, will largely be in employer-sponsored programs that meet the requirements set down by the health care law.

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Marianne, I'm not sure I understand your question. One data point to note ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Marianne, I'm not sure I understand your question.

One data point to note though ... the Congressional Budget Office estimates that by 2018, there will be 24 million people in the exchanges created by "Obamacare". The rest of us, who aren't on Medicare or Medicaid, will largely be in employer-sponsored programs that meet the requirements set down by the health care law.

--hide--

Well, I was wondering if only US Citizens or those who paid into Obamacare would be eligible to receive benefits. I think I found out
the answer though. Everyone will still be eligible for benefits, because Medicaid is increasing its benefits for illegals.

It will be the same as now, only instead of increasing the deficit to pay for the medical expenses of those without money,
we will have to shell out the money, especially if we pay taxes.

Posts 11 - 14 of 14