Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 5th 2013 new

Linda is banned for having no graditude sad weeping

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Margo bans everybody on this whole thread for being silly. Get to work, everyone! It's Monday...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Margo bans everybody on this whole thread for being silly. Get to work, everyone! It's Monday. Time to be serious and put on your work faces. Or not.

--hide--
Margo is banned because on her way home she ran over a sardine. Now that's Squishy! Squashie! goldfish raspberry penguin Did somebody say Sardine!! Banned also for reversing over a penguin looking for a squshed sardine!!

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Elizabeth is banned for banning the moderator.As The Red Queen said in Alice In Wonderland,OFF WI...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Elizabeth is banned for banning the moderator.As The Red Queen said in Alice In Wonderland,OFF WITH HER HEAD.

--hide--
Now you've done it! Shudder everyone! The Mad Hatter says, I am the King of Nonsensical! I am also easily Lead like all Hatters of Madness! Waiter! Waiter! There's a Hare in my soup!" "What's it doing???" 'It's diving for Brian's missing O!' 'Oh" 'I said that! How dare You! Banned! Banned! Banned! Cuckoo! Now Girls and boys and bald headed babies! (In know way is this a reference to any known living person on this thread! Isn't that right Jerry. I think I just Banned myself!) Allright now let us sing three verses of Aunties wooden leg!!' shocked faint

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Brian is banned for mixing up his queens. It was the Queen of Hearts who said, &q...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Brian is banned for mixing up his queens. It was the Queen of Hearts who said, "OFF WITH HER HEAD." banned, banned, banned....Brian

PS You had me...I didn't know it was the Queen of Hearts until I researched the Red Queen. So maybe you are not banned, Brian,...I don't know maybe yes...maybe no....maybe OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!

--hide--
Elizabeth is banned by Royal Decree for homicidal banterings and not axing Brian according to the Book of No Rules!! so says Her Majesty The Old Red Tart! Well somethings Red! Banned! stir the pot! Its getting cold!

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Oh, please, if you are chopping off heads, please start with me!!! This migraine is...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Oh, please, if you are chopping off heads, please start with me!!! This migraine is killing me for the third complete day. Ban me and remove my head!!! Then you can all frolic and cheer at the great weight lifted from my shoulders! And I will feel human again.

--hide--
Rachel is BANNED!! For not reading my advice on her migraine thread. I'll turn down the volume on the ban, banned! I hope it will help as it works for this reprobate from Bannenstein! I hear you say, Where!! It's near a little hamlet called Bearenstein!! Wild! Wild! Honey Better than money! That Wild Honey! you wouldn't have a comb Rachel by any chance? scratchchin Bunny! My hares a mess!! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Zoom is banned for not reading the title of this thread....Banning the rule breakers.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Zoom is banned for not reading the title of this thread....Banning the rule breakers. So surely there are rules.

--hide--
Lady Linda, persuant to your referance to List of Rules. (1) List is out walking his dog (2) The alleged said Rules are rumoured to be kept in the Kings nothing Box. Banned! Banned! I never repeat myself, repeat my self! Banned! knight-errant Good knight!

Feb 5th 2013 new

House of Lords says What O! Banned! for exporting o's without proper document of Import Export!! Banned!UK

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Margo thought the wishy washy pun was pretty funny, didn't you? And she's NOT traveling t...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Margo thought the wishy washy pun was pretty funny, didn't you? And she's NOT traveling to OK to check out Jerry's computer memory, even if he is hinting at that. Margo is banning travel!

--hide--
Bob Hope sings, "Thanks For The Memory!" and Bing says B B B B B Banned! note note note note

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) John-913295 said: Linda is banned for bringing up the warm places, i was merely taling about travel....
(Quote) John-913295 said:

Linda is banned for bringing up the warm places, i was merely taling about travel....

--hide--
Now John is Banned for leaving 'k' out of talking. This is the second leeter to be left out. O K ! laughing laughing laughing raspberry duck

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Edward is banned for saying that there aren't any rules for this thread....when in actuality...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said:

Edward is banned for saying that there aren't any rules for this thread....when in actuality, there is ONE. We are supposed to ban the person before us!!!
--hide--
Helen is Banned for refering toa Thread without having a Needle. Quite needless! laughing clap balloon Bang! Banned

Posts 111 - 120 of 200