Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Con-888377 said: Helen is Banned for refering toa Thread without having a Needle. Quite needless! Bang! Banned <...
(Quote) Con-888377 said:

Helen is Banned for refering toa Thread without having a Needle. Quite needless! Bang! Banned

--hide--

Con is banned for stealing a thread.

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Oh, please, if you are chopping off heads, please start with me!!! This migraine is...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Oh, please, if you are chopping off heads, please start with me!!! This migraine is killing me for the third complete day. Ban me and remove my head!!! Then you can all frolic and cheer at the great weight lifted from my shoulders! And I will feel human again.

--hide--

With great pity and compassion...I ban thee dear Rachel with the migraine...OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!!!

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Con-888377 said: Elizabeth is banned by Royal Decree for homicidal banterings and not axing Brian according to the B...
(Quote) Con-888377 said:

Elizabeth is banned by Royal Decree for homicidal banterings and not axing Brian according to the Book of No Rules!! so says Her Majesty The Old Red Tart! Well somethings Red! Banned!

--hide--

BANNED, BANNED, BANNED...Sir Con is banned for being too darn good at this game!

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Debbie-443016 said: Con is banned for stealing a thread.
(Quote) Debbie-443016 said:

Con is banned for stealing a thread.

--hide--

Debbie is banned for recognizing a theft.

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Linda is banned for having no graditude
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Linda is banned for having no graditude

--hide--

Brian is banned for picking on Linda.

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Con-888377 said: Rachel is BANNED!! For not reading my advice on her migraine thread. I'll turn down the volume ...
(Quote) Con-888377 said:

Rachel is BANNED!! For not reading my advice on her migraine thread. I'll turn down the volume on the ban, banned! I hope it will help as it works for this reprobate from Bannenstein! I hear you say, Where!! It's near a little hamlet called Bearenstein!! Wild! Wild! Honey Better than money! That Wild Honey! you wouldn't have a comb Rachel by any chance? My hares a mess!!

--hide--

I read it! I just can't do anything about it!! So you are banned!!

Feb 5th 2013 new

shhh Rachel sssooo banned sending her aquarium waterfall globe with some quiet music to sooth migraine.... and fluffy the pillow... shhh shhh shhh

Feb 5th 2013 new
Genie -- you are the sweetest -- thank you!! migraine finally gone!!!
Feb 5th 2013 new

Rachel is banned because she is acting brazen.

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Rachel is banned because she is acting brazen.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Rachel is banned because she is acting brazen.

--hide--

What?!?! BRAZEN???????????

bra·zen

adj. 1. Marked by flagrant and insolent audacity. See Synonyms at shameless. 2. Having a loud, usually harsh, resonant sound:

Little ol' me, Brazen???? Why, Brian, I am deeply hurt by your words! Off with Your head!!

Posts 121 - 130 of 200