Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: (Quote) Brian-252799 said: Rachel is banned because she is acting brazen....
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

[quote]Brian-252799 said:

Rachel is banned because she is acting brazen.

--hide--

What?!?! BRAZEN???????????

bra·zen

adj. 1. Marked by flagrant and insolent audacity. See Synonyms at shameless. 2. Having a loud, usually harsh, resonant sound:

Little ol' me, Brazen???? Why, Brian, I am deeply hurt by your words! Off with Your head!!

Ask Alice. scratchchin
www.youtube.com

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: What?!?! BRAZEN??????????? bra·zen adj. ...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

What?!?! BRAZEN???????????

bra·zen

adj. 1. Marked by flagrant and insolent audacity. See Synonyms at shameless. 2. Having a loud, usually harsh, resonant sound:

Little ol' me, Brazen???? Why, Brian, I am deeply hurt by your words! Off with Your head!!

Ask Alice.
www.youtube.com

--hide--

Brian -- I am not Alice!!! and now my girlswant to see thewhole movie!! You, sir, are banned!!!

Feb 5th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Brian -- I am not Alice!!! and now my girlswant to see thewhole movie!! You, sir, a...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Brian -- I am not Alice!!! and now my girlswant to see thewhole movie!! You, sir, are banned!!!

--hide--

Rachel is banned for not immediately running to the video store (or perhaps the library) to rent the movie.

Feb 5th 2013 new

I ban Zoom because it has been a very long time since I have banned him and have missed it terribly laughing

Feb 5th 2013 new
(Quote) Christine-924384 said: I ban Zoom because it has been a very long time since I have banned him and have missed it terribly
(Quote) Christine-924384 said:

I ban Zoom because it has been a very long time since I have banned him and have missed it terribly

--hide--
Christine is banned for her long absence.
Feb 5th 2013 new

party Zoom soooo banned for not welcoming Christine back to being banned by

Feb 5th 2013 new

Genie is banned for banning people.

Feb 5th 2013 new
Brian banned for hypocrisy.
Feb 5th 2013 new

smile Brian soooo banned for the best host .... hug

Feb 5th 2013 new
Genie is banned for banning Brian while replying to me rolling eyes
Posts 131 - 140 of 200