Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Meg is banned for typing banned three times in a row
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Meg is banned for typing banned three times in a row

--hide--
Mike is banned for being, once, twice, three times a banner. wink laughing laughing note note

02/06/2013 new
Michael is banned for not giving me adequate reason to ban him.
02/06/2013 new
Linda is banned for being a quick banner.
02/06/2013 new
Meg is banned for being too slow.
02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Michael is banned for not giving me adequate reason to ban him.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Michael is banned for not giving me adequate reason to ban him.
--hide--

Meg is banned for thinking she needs adequate cause to ban

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Meg is banned for thinking she needs adequate cause to ban
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Meg is banned for thinking she needs adequate cause to ban

--hide--

Jerry isbanned for thinking up good reasons to ban on a silly thread.

02/06/2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Jerry isbanned for thinking up good reasons to ban on a silly thread.
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Jerry isbanned for thinking up good reasons to ban on a silly thread.

--hide--
Rachel is banned for thinking this thread is silly. Banning is serious business! tongue
02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Rachel is banned for thinking this thread is silly. Banning is serious business!
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Rachel is banned for thinking this thread is silly. Banning is serious business!
--hide--

I accept the banning -- I was under the mistaken impression that this thread was for fun! I failed you all in not realizing the seriousness of banning each other and the utter importance of proper banning and the terribleness of my banning people willynilly -- mea culpa!

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I accept the banning -- I was under the mistaken impression that this thread was for fun! I fail...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

I accept the banning -- I was under the mistaken impression that this thread was for fun! I failed you all in not realizing the seriousness of banning each other and the utter importance of proper banning and the terribleness of my banning people willynilly -- mea culpa!

--hide--

Rachel is banned for inviting us all to her pity party! violin

02/06/2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Rachel is banned for inviting us all to her pity party!
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Rachel is banned for inviting us all to her pity party!

--hide--

Jerry is banned for thinking a party woulda good topic on this serious thread during my epiphany!

Posts 171 - 180 of 200