Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

02/02/2013 new

(Quote) Angela-893980 said: John is banned for implying there are actual rules and that we are to follow them for this threa...
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

John is banned for implying there are actual rules and that we are to follow them for this thread.

--hide--
Angela is banned for not realizing that the rules of this game can and often are made up as we go - which adds to the unpredicatabilty of the thread!!

02/02/2013 new

John is banned for not admitting that most answers are, in fact, predictable.

02/03/2013 new

Lina is banned for calling our answers predictable.

02/03/2013 new
(Quote) Angela-893980 said: Lina is banned for calling our answers predictable.
(Quote) Angela-893980 said:

Lina is banned for calling our answers predictable.

--hide--

Angela is banned because banning thread answers are somewhat predictable by nature
02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Angela is banned because banning thread answers are somewhat predictable by nature
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Angela is banned because banning thread answers are somewhat predictable by nature
--hide--
Brenda is banned for wearing a light blue shirt in Oklahoma! And for picking on someone from Illinois!! Bet you didn't predict that one.

02/03/2013 new

John is banned for being mean to Poor,Little,Brenda. sad weeping

02/03/2013 new
John is banned for being a Blackhawks fan. I don't think you've been banned for that lately.
02/03/2013 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: John is banned for being mean to Poor,Little,Brenda.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

John is banned for being mean to Poor,Little,Brenda.

--hide--
Brian is banned for thinking that Brenda can't take care of herself.
02/03/2013 new

If I join the Banned can I play drums badly? Banning rules! irked cool cookiemonster

02/03/2013 new
Con is banned for not knowing the drum rulls
Posts 21 - 30 of 200