Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

error: Post not found or unavailable

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

error: Forum not initialized properly! Please check the link and try again.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Only if you have popcorn and a private jet so I can get to work on time in the mo...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Only if you have popcorn and a private jet so I can get to work on time in the morning.

--hide--
Elizabeth is banned for not being impulsive! (But I'd still love to have you visit.)

Feb 3rd 2013 new
Margot and Elizabeth are banned for not inviting me to their movie night wave
Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Margot and Elizabeth are banned for not inviting me to their movie night
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Margot and Elizabeth are banned for not inviting me to their movie night
--hide--

I ban everyone for not inviting me either -- I'd love a good movie night with you all!

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Elizabeth is banned for not being impulsive! (But I'd still love to have you visit.)
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Elizabeth is banned for not being impulsive! (But I'd still love to have you visit.)

--hide--

Margo is banned for tempting me to forget about work and throw caution to the wind.:)

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I ban everyone for not inviting me either -- I'd love a good movie night with y...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

I ban everyone for not inviting me either -- I'd love a good movie night with you all!

--hide--

Edward and Rachel are banned for not inviting me to movie night first.:)

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Elizabeth is banned for inviting herself.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Elizabeth is banned for inviting herself.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Elizabeth is banned for inviting herself.

--hide--

Brian is banned because Brian and ban both start with 'B'

Feb 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Brian is banned because Brian and ban both start with 'B'

Brian is banned because Brian and ban both start with 'B'

--hide--
Rachel is banned for trying to turn this thread into an episode of Sesame Street
Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Rachel is banned for trying to turn this thread into an episode of Sesame Street
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Rachel is banned for trying to turn this thread into an episode of Sesame Street
--hide--

Edward is banned for dissing on me and my man Big Bird

Feb 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Edward is banned for dissing on me and my man Big Bird

Edward is banned for dissing on me and my man Big Bird

--hide--
Rachel is banned for insisting that Snuffleupagus is real laughing
Posts 61 - 70 of 200