Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Only if you have popcorn and a private jet so I can get to work on time in the mo...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Only if you have popcorn and a private jet so I can get to work on time in the morning.

--hide--
Elizabeth is banned for not being impulsive! (But I'd still love to have you visit.)

02/03/2013 new
Margot and Elizabeth are banned for not inviting me to their movie night wave
02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Margot and Elizabeth are banned for not inviting me to their movie night
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Margot and Elizabeth are banned for not inviting me to their movie night
--hide--

I ban everyone for not inviting me either -- I'd love a good movie night with you all!

02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Elizabeth is banned for not being impulsive! (But I'd still love to have you visit.)
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Elizabeth is banned for not being impulsive! (But I'd still love to have you visit.)

--hide--

Margo is banned for tempting me to forget about work and throw caution to the wind.:)

02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I ban everyone for not inviting me either -- I'd love a good movie night with y...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

I ban everyone for not inviting me either -- I'd love a good movie night with you all!

--hide--

Edward and Rachel are banned for not inviting me to movie night first.:)

02/03/2013 new

Elizabeth is banned for inviting herself.

02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Elizabeth is banned for inviting herself.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Elizabeth is banned for inviting herself.

--hide--

Brian is banned because Brian and ban both start with 'B'

02/03/2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Brian is banned because Brian and ban both start with 'B'

Brian is banned because Brian and ban both start with 'B'

--hide--
Rachel is banned for trying to turn this thread into an episode of Sesame Street
02/03/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Rachel is banned for trying to turn this thread into an episode of Sesame Street
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Rachel is banned for trying to turn this thread into an episode of Sesame Street
--hide--

Edward is banned for dissing on me and my man Big Bird

02/03/2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Edward is banned for dissing on me and my man Big Bird

Edward is banned for dissing on me and my man Big Bird

--hide--
Rachel is banned for insisting that Snuffleupagus is real laughing
Posts 61 - 70 of 200