Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Rachel is banned for insisting that Snuffleupagus is real
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Rachel is banned for insisting that Snuffleupagus is real
--hide--

Edward is banned for picking on Rachel

Feb 3rd 2013 new
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Edward is banned for picking on Rachel
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

Edward is banned for picking on Rachel

--hide--
Would you prefer that I picked on you? wink Banned.
Feb 3rd 2013 new

Zoom is banned for not acting like a gentleman with the ladies.

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Elizabeth is banned for inviting herself.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Elizabeth is banned for inviting herself.

--hide--

Brian is banned for pointing out that I used bad manners. ashamed Shame on you, Brian. eyebrow duck

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Brian is banned for pointing out that I used bad manners. Shame on you, Brian.
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Brian is banned for pointing out that I used bad manners. Shame on you, Brian.

--hide--
Margo bans everybody on this whole thread for being silly. Get to work, everyone! It's Monday. Time to be serious and put on your work faces. sad faint Or not. cool laughing

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Margo bans everybody on this whole thread for being silly. Get to work, everyone! It's Monday...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Margo bans everybody on this whole thread for being silly. Get to work, everyone! It's Monday. Time to be serious and put on your work faces. Or not.

--hide--

Margo is banned for being wishie washie

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: So let it be written, so let it be done.
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

So let it be written, so let it be done.
--hide--
So mote it be! The Council bans in abstention!! Maybe we should all fly to the Bahamas and hold a Bann-an-aramathon! A person could get hurt trying to say that!! Anyone stooping so low as to drop pigeon do-do's on the idea will be tied on a chair and made to watch old election promises!!! That should make your shoe laces shudder! in case I apply the little known Cyclonic Retrospective Ban once applied to Scarlett O'Hara who ended up 'Gone With The Wind!!' raspberry raspberry

Feb 4th 2013 new

Con is banned for being sadistic mischievous

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Con-888377 said: So mote it be! The Council bans in abstention!! Maybe we should all fly to the Bahamas and hold a B...
(Quote) Con-888377 said:

So mote it be! The Council bans in abstention!! Maybe we should all fly to the Bahamas and hold a Bann-an-aramathon! A person could get hurt trying to say that!! Anyone stooping so low as to drop pigeon do-do's on the idea will be tied on a chair and made to watch old election promises!!! That should make your shoe laces shudder! in case I apply the little known Cyclonic Retrospective Ban once applied to Scarlett O'Hara who ended up 'Gone With The Wind!!'

--hide--

Con is banned for invoking the name of Scarlett (I'll think about that tomorrow) O'Hara.

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Con is banned for being sadistic
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Con is banned for being sadistic

--hide--

Brian is banned for using a mean word.

Posts 71 - 80 of 200