Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

02/04/2013 new

Elizabeth is banned for banning the moderator.As The Red Queen said in Alice In Wonderland,OFF WITH HER HEAD.

02/04/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Elizabeth is banned for banning the moderator.As The Red Queen said in Alice In Wonderland,OFF WI...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Elizabeth is banned for banning the moderator.As The Red Queen said in Alice In Wonderland,OFF WITH HER HEAD.

--hide--

Brian is banned for mixing up his queens. It was the Queen of Hearts who said, "OFF WITH HER HEAD." banned, banned, banned....Brian

PS You had me...I didn't know it was the Queen of Hearts until I researched the Red Queen. So maybe you are not banned, Brian,...I don't know maybe yes...maybe no....maybe OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!

02/04/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Elizabeth is banned for banning the moderator.As The Red Queen said in Alice In Wonderland,OFF WI...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

--hide--

Oh, please, if you are chopping off heads, please start with me!!! This migraine is killing me for the third complete day. Ban me and remove my head!!! Then you can all frolic and cheer at the great weight lifted from my shoulders! And I will feel human again.

02/04/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Oh, please, if you are chopping off heads, please start with me!!! This migraine is...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Oh, please, if you are chopping off heads, please start with me!!! This migraine is killing me for the third complete day. Ban me and remove my head!!! Then you can all frolic and cheer at the great weight lifted from my shoulders! And I will feel human again.

--hide--
Rachel is banned for telling us how to ban her. (against the rules) laughing laughing hug

02/04/2013 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Rachel is banned for telling us how to ban her. (against the rules)
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Rachel is banned for telling us how to ban her. (against the rules)

--hide--
Linda is banned for making up rules. There are no rules!
02/04/2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: (Quote) Linda-624584 said: Rachel is banned for telling us how to ban her. (against the rules)
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:
Quote:
Linda-624584 said:

Rachel is banned for telling us how to ban her. (against the rules)

Linda is banned for making up rules. There are no rules!
--hide--

Edward is banned for saying that there aren't any rules for this thread....when in actuality, there is ONE. We are supposed to ban the person before us!!! wave wave
02/04/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Linda is banned for making up rules. There are no rules!
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Linda is banned for making up rules. There are no rules!
--hide--
Zoom is banned for not reading the title of this thread....Banning the rule breakers. So surely there are rules. raspberry

02/04/2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Zoom is banned for not reading the title of this thread....Banning the rule breakers.
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Zoom is banned for not reading the title of this thread....Banning the rule breakers. So surely there are rules.

--hide--

Linda is banned for assuming the rules in question are rules of the topic.

02/04/2013 new

(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: People omit "o" s all the time.
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

People omit "o" s

all the time.

--hide--

Kevin is banned for not inserting the lonely 'o' into his respone

02/04/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Brian is banned for mixing up his queens. It was the Queen of Hearts who said, "OFF WI...
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Brian is banned for mixing up his queens. It was the Queen of Hearts who said, "OFF WITH HER HEAD." banned, banned, banned....Brian

PS You had me...I didn't know it was the Queen of Hearts until I researched the Red Queen. So maybe you are not banned, Brian,...I don't know maybe yes...maybe no....maybe OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!

--hide--

Beth Be Banned ... Because Big Bird Blanked

Posts 91 - 100 of 200