Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

error: Post not found!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Thank you for the gift of a lock! ha ha biggrin

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Thank you for the gift of a lock! ha ha
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Thank you for the gift of a lock! ha ha

--hide--

Rachel has earned the dreaded triple ban for not giving me a slice of her burpday cake, for creating several posts in a row that did not ban anyone in the last topic just so she could lock it, and for creating a duplicate ban topic!

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Rachel has earned the dreaded triple ban for not giving me a slice of her burpday cake, for creati...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Rachel has earned the dreaded triple ban for not giving me a slice of her burpday cake, for creating several posts in a row that did not ban anyone in the last topic just so she could lock it, and for creating a duplicate ban topic!

--hide--

I'm banned ofr running Rachel and Therese off from the ban topic... embarassed

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: I'm banned ofr running Rachel and Therese off from the ban topic...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

I'm banned ofr running Rachel and Therese off from the ban topic...

--hide--

We are sorry for abandoning you, Jerry, but the sweet bliss of my new comforter in the 6 degree F night was somehow more enticing than cyber banning with you ;P
We still love you, Jerry, and I will prove it by banning you with my whole heart <3

Feb 2nd 2013 new
Rachel is banned because it's no longer her birthday tongue
Feb 2nd 2013 new

Edward is banned for not giving that nice gal a Birthday Present. sad weeping

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Edward is banned for not giving that nice gal a Birthday Present.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Edward is banned for not giving that nice gal a Birthday Present.

--hide--

Brian is not banned because he is sticking up for me again.

Feb 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Brian is not banned because he is sticking up for me again.
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Brian is not banned because he is sticking up for me again.

--hide--

yes Brian can be unbanned for sticking up for you but he is double banned if he did not give you a birthday present !!! wink scratchchin

Feb 6th 2013 new
Remember this thread is available when we lock the other one wave
Feb 7th 2013 new

Zoom is banned for mentioning THE DREADED LOCK and bringing bad news wide eyed shocked sad

Posts 1 - 10 of 200