Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 15th 2013 new

Michael is banned for skipping 6 posts.

Feb 15th 2013 new

Zoom is banned for bringing the Topic to Page #19. ashamed wide eyed The DREADED LOCK will soon be here sad weeping sorry

Feb 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Zoom is banned for bringing the Topic to Page #19. The DREADED LOCK will soon be here
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Zoom is banned for bringing the Topic to Page #19. The DREADED LOCK will soon be here

--hide--

Brian is banned for dreading locks. I rather enjoy them mischievous laughing

Feb 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Brian is banned for dreading locks. I rather enjoy them
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Brian is banned for dreading locks. I rather enjoy them

--hide--
Michael is banned for talkin' 'bout dreadlocks without wearing any.

Feb 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Michael is banned for talkin' 'bout dreadlocks without wearing any.
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Michael is banned for talkin' 'bout dreadlocks without wearing any.

--hide--
Lina is banned for making me laugh so hard at tghe image of "MICHAEL WITH DREADLOCKS", that I just spit out coffee all over my laptop and the kitty had to make a quick jump off my lap!! laughing laughing duck hellokitty

Feb 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Lina is banned for making me laugh so hard at tghe image of "MICHAEL WITH DREADLOCKS", that I just ...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Lina is banned for making me laugh so hard at tghe image of "MICHAEL WITH DREADLOCKS", that I just spit out coffee all over my laptop and the kitty had to make a quick jump off my lap!!

--hide--
Beverly is banned for not heeding the "coffee and cats" warning posted at the entrance to the humor room...
Feb 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Lina is banned for making me laugh so hard at tghe image of "MICHAEL WITH DREADLOCKS"...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Lina is banned for making me laugh so hard at tghe image of "MICHAEL WITH DREADLOCKS", that I just spit out coffee all over my laptop and the kitty had to make a quick jump off my lap!!

--hide--
If Michael makes it to CM Phx, maybe we can do some makeovers... laughing laughing
Oh, and you're banned.

Feb 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Beverly is banned for not heeding the "coffee and cats" warning posted at the entrance to the h...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Beverly is banned for not heeding the "coffee and cats" warning posted at the entrance to the humor room...
--hide--
Zoom's banned for not posting the appropriate link: coffeecats.com

Feb 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Lina-796057 said: Zoom's banned for not posting the appropriate link: coffeecats.com
(Quote) Lina-796057 said:

Zoom's banned for not posting the appropriate link: coffeecats.com

--hide--
Lina is banned for posting the wrong link. This one explains the warning: www.catsandcoffee.org
Feb 15th 2013 new

Zoom is banned for giving warnings during Lent.

Posts 181 - 190 of 200