Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Doing a quick calculation, Rachel's son was born on this day in 1990, when I was ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Doing a quick calculation, Rachel's son was born on this day in 1990, when I was in my second year of college. And he is old enough now to be in college himself, if not already graduated.

Rachel is banned for making me feel old.

--hide--

But, I must hasten to add, that is not the fault of Rachel's son. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Happy Birthday!

Feb 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: But, I must hasten to add, that is not the fault of Rachel's son. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

But, I must hasten to add, that is not the fault of Rachel's son. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

--hide--

Zoom is banned for calculating age. Age is a state of mind. laughing laughing laughing
Feb 7th 2013 new

scratchchin Meg ssoooo banned b brighten our day Sunrise age is not pertinent to many of us because we keep on Rolling Along and party ... hug hug hug

Feb 7th 2013 new

Genie is banned for being a Party Girl party party party party

Feb 7th 2013 new

cool Brian soooo banned decided to join the party after all party balloon Cheers! discoball present Happy Birthday! wink

Feb 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Brian soooo banned decided to join the party after all
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Brian soooo banned decided to join the party after all

--hide--

Genie is banned for not bringing more to the party....more: food, drink, people and music. laughing
Feb 7th 2013 new

weeping Meg sooo banned for failure to give me appropriate notice to mail the invitation weeping .... lack of planning on our part.... going to give plenty of hug hug hug ooops forgot hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss

Feb 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Meg sooo banned for failure to give me appropriate notice to mail the invitation .... lack of planning on o...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Meg sooo banned for failure to give me appropriate notice to mail the invitation .... lack of planning on our part.... going to give plenty of ooops forgot

--hide--

Just order from the restaurant, post it on CM and we are set!!

Meg is banned for not explaining the solutions with the demands.

faint
Feb 7th 2013 new

eyepopping Meg sooo banned expecting me to order out and not volunteer to come to my aid.... ummm ok pizzas, meatballs, and chicken how is that for starter.... maybe make your own sundae.... then again maybe not.... scratchchin

Feb 7th 2013 new

Genie is banned for not having enough food for everybody.

Posts 21 - 30 of 200