Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 7th 2013 new

scratchchin Brian soo banned for not putting his two cents foot forward Rolling Along to get the veggies and cheese platter, Happy Birthday! and ice cream.... scratchchin

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Brian soo banned for not putting his foot forward to get the veggies and cheese platter, and ice ...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Brian soo banned for not putting his foot forward to get the veggies and cheese platter, and ice cream....

--hide--

Genie is banned for talking about all that food and calories.

Feb 7th 2013 new

scratchchin Elizabeth sooo banned for blaming innocent me about the problems of partying.... it is no win situation .... weeping weeping weeping

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said: Genie is banned for talking about all that food and calories.
(Quote) Elizabeth-462557 said:

Genie is banned for talking about all that food and calories.

--hide--
Elizabeth is banned for trying to make us feel guilty about calories. (Gosh I'm hungry) sad embarassed laughing laughing

Feb 7th 2013 new
(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Elizabeth is banned for trying to make us feel guilty about calories. (Gosh I'm hungry)
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Elizabeth is banned for trying to make us feel guilty about calories. (Gosh I'm hungry)

--hide--

Linda is banned for reminding me I am hungry too!
Feb 7th 2013 new

shhh Meg soooo banned for reminding that food gets the best of us..... laughing laughing laughing

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Linda is banned for reminding me I am hungry too!
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Linda is banned for reminding me I am hungry too!
--hide--
Meg is unbanned so we can go get something to eat together. rose angel Happy Birthday!

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Genie-920495 said: Elizabeth sooo banned for blaming innocent me about the problems of partying.... it is no win sit...
(Quote) Genie-920495 said:

Elizabeth sooo banned for blaming innocent me about the problems of partying.... it is no win situation ....

--hide--

I hereby retrack the ban on Genie as I have read some of the other posts and realize it was really Meg's fault. smile

Feb 7th 2013 new

(Quote) Linda-624584 said: Elizabeth is banned for trying to make us feel guilty about calories. (Gosh I'm hungry) <...
(Quote) Linda-624584 said:

Elizabeth is banned for trying to make us feel guilty about calories. (Gosh I'm hungry)

--hide--

Linda is banned for reminding me I am hungry.

Feb 7th 2013 new

eyepopping Linda and meg are soooo banned for thinking they can sneak away and pamper themselves with culinary food... hug hug hug

Posts 31 - 40 of 200