Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Feb 3rd 2013 new

No body says WHO-RAY! NO WAY! Not on this day! He has his own teeth! No Pu-Ray on this day, for Ray! It's not Martha Ray or Aldo Ray or even Sugar Ray! it's the one! The only! Will never be lonely! Sir Ray! You get a Gold Star! clap wave Happy Birthday! party party party party

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y R A Y
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

H A P P Y

B I R T H D A Y

R A Y

--hide--
Thanks, Kevin. Your good wishes are greatly appreciated.

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Bernie-645443 said: Happy Birthday Ray ! for continued blessings for one of CM's statesmen.
(Quote) Bernie-645443 said:

Happy Birthday Ray ! for continued blessings for one of CM's statesmen.

--hide--
Thanks, Bernie. Statesman? Well, that would probably be the state of confusion. laughing

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Happy Birthday Ray!! and many more.... Happy Birthday! heart cookie hersheyskiss discoball party party

Feb 3rd 2013 new
Happy belated birthday, Ray! Happy Birthday! Praying You get a Gold Star!
Feb 3rd 2013 new

Happy Birthday Sir Ray of Milwaukee! present xmastree discoball lil mikie Happy Birthday! party hyper Cheers! pinata

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Happy Birthday! clap What can I say, Ray, except Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! clap lil mikie lil mikie lil mikie lady's handkerchief

Feb 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Eloise-899090 said: Ray,Happy Birthday and may you enjoy many, many more. Eloise
(Quote) Eloise-899090 said:

Ray,

Happy Birthday and may you enjoy many, many more.

Eloise

--hide--
Thanks, Eloise, for all of your good wishes, and for helping to make the day special!!! biggrin hug

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Happy Birthday Ray!!

Feb 3rd 2013 new

Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday sweet Ray! Hope it was a great one! present balloon
cheese

Posts 31 - 40 of 54