Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Katherine-480844 said: cane (check), seeing-eye dog (to help you when you walk) (check), super senior centrum (check...
(Quote) Katherine-480844 said:

cane (check), seeing-eye dog (to help you when you walk) (check), super senior centrum (check) tums(check) miralax(check), large print for computer(check), dark sunglasses for when you go outside (check) nurse on call, should you need her (check)

that's a good start, ray, let me know if you have any other needs....

i know you worked very hard for this list all year long....

happy, happy birthday, too!

your 'sassy' amiga

--hide--
Gee, thanks loads, Katherine. What more could a guy want????

Now if only I could get my hands on you....... irked tongue laughing

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Many, many thanks for your good wishes, Beverly. As for the groundhog thing, we have a diffe...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Many, many thanks for your good wishes, Beverly.

As for the groundhog thing, we have a different take on it around here. The ceremony is held at Miller Park -- home of the Milwaukee Brewers. If the groundhog sees his shadow, it means we'll have 6 weeks of bad baseball.....

--hide--
Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! HAPPY B.DAY RAY! WOW JUST THINK? (THIS TIME NEXT YEAR) NEXT YR. THE (BIG) 70!! wow! I wish you The best Take care Bro Mike "peace"!!

Feb 4th 2013 new

Just saw this thread - better late than never, huh? rolling eyes laughing

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Sir Ray! Happy Birthday! wave hug

Hope it was a great one! Wishing you every blessing and many many more wonderful birthdays! biggrin

Feb 4th 2013 new

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday Ray! Happy Birthday! (sorry this is late)

Feb 4th 2013 new
Happy belated birthday, Ray! Sorry for the belatedness .... Had to fix the connection from the back of my Rolling Along to the cart carrying the huge Happy Birthday! !
Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: Happy birthday, dear Ray!
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Happy birthday, dear Ray!

--hide--
Trying to catch up with the "Thank you's...."

I appreciate your warm birthday greetings. They left me with a warm, fuzzy feeling... hug hug

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Trying to catch up with the "Thank you's...." I appreciate your warm birthday ...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Trying to catch up with the "Thank you's...."

I appreciate your warm birthday greetings. They left me with a warm, fuzzy feeling...

--hide--
You sure that's not just your linty...er... embarassed.

Or are you calling us your champagne? eyebrow

Feb 4th 2013 new

Happy Belated Birthday Sir Ray! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

Feb 4th 2013 new

Ah so this is the thread I missed in order to get a Thank you for Wishing Ray a Happy Birthday ...

Happy Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday! and may you be blessed with Health, Happiness and All of God's best to you !! Praying

Kathleen wave

Feb 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: (Quote) Kevin-40666 said: H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y R...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Quote:
Kevin-40666 said:

H A P P Y

B I R T H D A Y

R A Y

Thanks, Kevin. Your good wishes are greatly appreciated.

--hide--

-as I would also assume that my great wishes are goodly appreciated. smile

Posts 41 - 50 of 54